SKY SPORTS RAQCING GONE??

Mines went long ago on C/S along with the bt sports and more or less everything else, that was on both the lines I had from 2 different providers, suppose its not worthwhile for any providers to bother with it any longer, with iptv having improved greatly.

Mines went long ago on C/S along with the bt sports and more or less everything else, that was on both the lines I had from 2 different providers, suppose its not worthwhile for any providers to bother with it any longer, with iptv having improved greatly.
I don’t think many people betting on horse racing are going to be able to bother with IPTV, bloody race would be long over by the time it caught up 😂

Its not as far behind as it was, I have sky sports racing as part of my virgin sub, but my racing tv is on my iptv, yep its only 25 secs behind the itv goodwood races this week, I dont mind that, but all races ore on the likes of skybet, and other betting sites nowadays.

If someone is picking four or five for a Yankee or such likes I can't see what difference it makes if there's a delay as they'd pick them an hour or so before first race.
The only time it would is if someone is betting in-race

Back