SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS Jan Feb March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have searched but can not find what I'm looking, I'm looking for a channel list astra 19.2 skybox ordered to f4 gprs, someone help me?

Dave HD & Alibi HD have moved to transponder 10936V.

To get them back untill a new channel list is out, just scan this transponder in the TP list in the Installation menu. The channels will appear at the end of the list.

Update: 26/3/14

Dave HD
Alibi HD
Iqraa
Geo

Attachments

• AJ's List 26-3-14 (No Adult).zip
    61.1 KB · Views: 73
  • AJ's List 26-3-14 (With SD) (New).zip
    66 KB · Views: 429
  • AJ's List 26-3-14 (With SD) (No Adult).zip
    64.1 KB · Views: 69
  • AJ's List 26-3-14.zip
    63.2 KB · Views: 150
i'm sorry if i'm posting in the wrong thread but i 've got a f5s box all channels seem to work except the box office channels would a channel update sort
the problem out like i said the rest of the channels are there like sports and movise all except box office

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that the subscriptions don't actually have working box office channels or in deed any of the pay per view..

All working now but on the epg there is no information for them channels and also no information for itv hd anybody any ideas thanks.

i'm sorry if i'm posting in the wrong thread but i 've got a f5s box all channels seem to work except the box office channels would a channel update sort
the problem out like i said the rest of the channels are there like sports and movise all except box office

Box office is pay per view therefore if your server doesn't subscribe then you are not going to get it.

---------- Post Merged at 05:03 PM ----------

Hi all,

i'm new here.
May i know those channel list update can be work at other country?
Only if you are pointing to 28.2e and your set up can actually receive signals from that satellite.

---------- Post Merged at 05:07 PM ----------

just my alibi missing

Just scan 10936V in the TP list. The channels will appear at the end of the channel list.

It should come up with 4 channels found:-

Star Plus HD
Dave HD
Watch HD
alibi HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back