SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS January February March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nikola
How do you update the channel list on your box:

1. Ensure you have a USB Flash Drive that is formatted to FAT32 (most are preformatted to FAT32 when purchased)
2. Download the File tp_prog.dbs to your USB Flash Drive (DO NOT put the file tp_prog.dbs in a folder, put it in the root of the drive)
3. Remove your USB from the Computer
4. Plug into the Rear of the Skybox/Openbox/Libertview Box
5. Turn box on
6. Press Menu on Remote
7. Press Left/Right Arrow Keys Until you get to Tools section
8. Press Down Arrow Key to go to Upgrade By USB, then press OK
9. Press Right Arrow key to change Mode from Image Files (*.abs) to Misc Files
10. Press Down arrow to Select & Upgrade Then Press OK
11. Press Green Button on Remote
12. Press Yellow Button
13. When the update has finished Press the Info Button to check that it updated OK
14. Press Exit button several times slowly until you come out of Menu, The box should reboot itself. When its rebooted the channels should be updated.

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for your help. I have done everything as you wrote it. Now I have a new channel list but it does not work. Appears on the display, Invalid Program, Search again.

ich habe mein problem erkannt. es ist die falsche liste. Ich brauche eine liste mit mehreren sateliten. kann mir jemand sagen, wo kann ich eine finden?

---------- Post Merged at 09:05 PM ----------

Sorry wrong language.

I realized my problem. it is the wrong list. I need a list with several satelite. can someone tell me where can I find one?

Hi, im trying to update my skybox, but I'm trying to click on the attachments on this page, but i don't think i have enough posts on my profile. so I'm hoping this post will help me and the next one

---------- Post Merged at 02:11 PM ----------

Hi, im trying to update my skybox, but I'm trying to click on the attachments on this page, but i don't think i have enough posts on my profile. so I'm hoping this post will help me and the next one

Hi Nikola
The best way to get all the channels for all you said satellites is to go individually to that satellite list and scan for channels.

Newbie Managed to setup a V8 skybox alright but still struggling with a finding a usable Channel List and also anyone know a editor thats easy to use

Newbie Managed to setup a V8 skybox alright but still struggling with a finding a usable Channel List and also anyone know a editor thats easy to use

What do you mean by "usable"?

What's wrong with CWAITE/sattv5's list or AJ's list?

Mediabox Editor Studio can be used for editing channel lists. The extension needs to be changed to .abs first & imported as Ali Gen.NoCAS.

I think PVR800 Editor can also be used.

you need to do a firmware update if you get sound but no picture

---------- Post Merged at 08:37 AM ----------

LATEST CHANNEL LIST ATTACHED BELOW THE YOUTUBE VIDEO.. SAME AS SKY CHANNELS - BBC1 - 101 ..etc ALL NON WORKING HD CHANNELS REMOVED.

GOOGLE JIMMY SAT-GUY

365408 Both lists are on this thread CWAITE list is the same as sky numbered list and AJ sat list is on here if preferred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MediaBox Editor

Hi Does anyone know where to get MediaBox Editor from?

Regards

I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

26/01/2015

The following channels have moved transponder, these are now fixed

Pavers Shoes.TV
Geo News
ARY Digital
V Channel
Made in Tyne & Wear
Zee TV
Zee Cinema
Zing
Zee Punjabi
Lamhe
Babes From TV

---------- Post Merged at 11:05 AM ----------

Hi Does anyone know where to get MediaBox Editor from?

Regards

I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

26/01/2015

The following channels have moved transponder, these are now fixed

Pavers Shoes.TV
Geo News
ARY Digital
V Channel
Made in Tyne & Wear
Zee TV
Zee Cinema
Zing
Zee Punjabi
Lamhe
Babes From TV

I have attached Mediabox Editor Studio and a short user guide provided by bbb_uk which he posted on another forum.

Attachments

• MediaBoxEditorStudio_Setup110.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 65
  • Mediabox_Editor_guide.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 79

26/02/2015

Showcase +1 Moved Transponder
HD Retail Info removed from Channel 997 as no longer broadcasting

Attachments

• 20150226TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    74.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 20150226TPProg.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 121
Hiya been reading through all sorts of threads and posts regarding updating my skybox f5 and getting no where :boo:
Im really hoping this could be the end lol
the channel list at the top can I just download it to usb and update that way?
Ive tried to update a few ways already including deleting all my channels and then update again but everytime i seem to not have the kids movies or sport channels any help would be greatly appreciated :beg: thanks lauren

Hiya been reading through all sorts of threads and posts regarding updating my skybox f5 and getting no where
Im really hoping this could be the end
the channel list at the top can I just download it to usb and update that way?
Ive tried to update a few ways already including deleting all my channels and then update again but everytime i seem to not have the kids movies or sport channels any help would be greatly appreciated thanks lauren

Download the channel list from the post above yours (by cdub) and you can update it by USB

ive just tried it and my movies kids and sports are all scrambled :-/
have you any idea why ? or how I can solve it ?
sorry for all the questions and thanks for any help its greatly appreciated :)

If the channels are showing scrambled then the channel list is tuning the channel correctly, you need to contact whoever provides you line as your line provider is not descrambling the channels.

ive just tried it and my movies kids and sports are all scrambled :-/
have you any idea why ? or how I can solve it ?
sorry for all the questions and thanks for any help its greatly appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back