Skybox Channel Lists March/April/May

cdub74

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels, this list is for Skybox/Openbox/Libertview F3/F5 & F5S

Bloomberg SD Moved to 692
Bloomberg HD added to 502
Motors TV renamed Motorsport TV

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).
To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

Attachments

• 20170301TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 840
  • 20170301TPProg.zip
    76 KB · Views: 1,293
I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

21/03/2017
Geo News Replaced Ary News on 802
Geo Tez Moved to 817
Urdu 1 added to 861 (Offical Launch on $ky this Thursday)
CNC World Changed Transponders
Heart 80s Replaced Heart Extra

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

Attachments

• 20170321TPProg.zip
    75.9 KB · Views: 230
  • 20170321TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.3 KB · Views: 113
I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

28/03/2017
Sky Sports News HQ (Alternative) added to 1268

*************************************************************************************************************

At the moment there are reports that a few channels are not clearing this is NOT a fault with the channel list its happening to all non Offical $ky boxes, channels that are not clearing are

Sky Atlantic (+1 OK)
Fox +1 (Fox OK)
TCM (+1 OK)
Eurosport 1
Eurosport 2
Sky sports box office
Comedy central extra
Living +1
Sky Sports 4
Sky Sports News HQ

Alternative Channel Numbers that still seem to work
1119 Comedy central extra
1115 Living +1
1144 Sky Sports 4
1268 Sky Sports News HQ

Unfortunately there are no alternatives for Atlantic, Fox +1, TCM, Eurosport 1 & 2 & Sports Box Office

More Details can be found in this post here:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/channels-missing.121251/

Attachments

• 20170328TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 20170328TPProg.zip
    75.9 KB · Views: 179
30/03/2017

New Vision TV Replaced ARY QTV on 804
SEE TV added to 862

I have swapped some of the non working channels for working Irish Alternatives
Living +1 on 122 is the Irish Version
Comedy central extra on 129 is the Irish Version
Sky Sports 4 on 404 is the Irish Version
Sky Sports News HQ on 405 is the Irish Version

************************************************** ************************************************** *********

At the moment there are reports that a few channels are not clearing and showing SCRAMBLED this is NOT a fault with the channel list its happening to all non Offical $ky boxes due to a change in the Encyption implemented by $ky

Channels that are known to be not clearing are
Sky Atlantic (+1 OK)
Fox +1 (Fox OK)
TCM (+1 OK)
Eurosport 1
Eurosport 2
Sky sports box office
Adult Channel
Playboy
Climax
Ex GF
Comedy central extra
Living +1
Sky Sports 4
Sky Sports News HQ UK & Ireland
Sky Sports 1 Ireland

I have put these versions below in place of the normal UK version of the channels so these should work on their normal $ky Channel Numbers
Comedy central extra Ireland
Living +1 Ireland
Sky Sports 4 Ireland
Sky Sports News HQ (Alternative Version)

AT THE CURRENT TIME NO-ONE KNOWS HOW TO GET THESE CHANNELS BACK, SO NO-ONE KNOWS HOW LONG THIS WILL TAKE TO FIX OR IF IT WILL EVER BE FIXED, BUT ITS VERY LIKELY THE MORE CHANNELS WILL STOP WORKING SOON.

Attachments

• 20170330TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 20170330TPProg.zip
    76 KB · Views: 134

31/03/2017

Sony TV Moved Transponders
Zing Moved Transponders
Zee Cinema Moved Transponders
Zee Punjabi Moved Transponders
&TV Moved Transponders
Zee TV Moved Transponders

************************************************** ************************************************** *********

At the moment there are reports that a few channels are not clearing and showing SCRAMBLED this is NOT a fault with the channel list its happening to all non Offical $ky boxes due to a change in the Encyption implemented by $ky

Sky Atlantic (+1 OK)
Fox +1 (Fox OK)
TCM (+1 OK)
Eurosport 1
Eurosport 2
Sky sports box office
Adult Channel
Playboy
Climax
Ex GF
Comedy central extra
Living +1
Sky Sports 4
Sky Sports 1 Ireland

I have put these versions below in place of the normal UK version of the channels so these should work on their normal $ky Channel Numbers
Living +1 Ireland
Sky Sports 4 Ireland

AT THE CURRENT TIME NO-ONE KNOWS HOW TO GET THESE CHANNELS BACK, SO NO-ONE KNOWS HOW LONG THIS WILL TAKE TO FIX OR IF IT WILL EVER BE FIXED, BUT ITS VERY LIKELY THE MORE CHANNELS WILL STOP WORKING SOON.

Attachments

• 20170331TPProg.zip
    76 KB · Views: 258
  • 20170331TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 141
Sky Sports News HQ (Alternative Version) is not working any update going

The only working version of Sly Sports News HQ has now been removed by Sly, its not possible to watch this channel on Satellite without an Official Subscription and on an Official box.

11/04/2017

Property Show Moved Transponders
Sky Sports News HQ (Alt) Moved Back to 406 as now showing SSN HQ Again

Sky Atlantic (+1 OK)
Fox +1 (Fox OK)
TCM (+1 OK)
Eurosport 1
Eurosport 2
Sky sports box office
Adult Channel
Playboy
Climax
Ex GF
Comedy central extra
Living +1
Sky Sports 4
Sky Sports 1 Ireland

Living +1 Ireland
Sky Sports 4 Ireland

Attachments

• 20170411TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 20170411TPProg.zip
    75.7 KB · Views: 253
More channels gone off today apparently, until I get a chance to update the channel list please try alternatives in Irish Section and alternatives after channel numbers 1260.

I've done a full scan and S_y Sports 4 & 5 are gone and S_k Sports News gone. All from the same transponder

Just recently purchased an openbox v9s and the channels mentioned were working - I bought this 3 weeks ago - now they have just gone from yesterday (25/04/17). Dis Channels are now gone also, so do people expect them to come back or would it be best just to get rid of it altogether as slowly but surely all will be done

hi im struggling to upgrade the channel list. ive done it many times before but this time my skybox f5, when i press the ifo button after upgrade it keeps saying file not found. any ideas?

26/04/2017
Box Nation Moved Transponder
Sly Sports 2 on 402 replaced with Irish Version
Sly Living on 107 replaced with Irish Version
STV Glasgow now STV2

Non Working channels on Sat CS Systems

Comedy central extra
Living & +1 UK (Ireland OK)
Fox +1 (Fox OK)
TCM (+1 OK)
Eurosport 1
Eurosport 2
Sky sports box office
Atlantic & +1
Chelsea tv
Disney XD & +1
Disney channel & +1
Disney Junior & +1
Sly Sports 4 & 5 & News HQ UK
Sly Sports 3 & 4 & News HQ Ireland
Pick Ireland (UK OK)
Sly 1 & 2 Ireland (UK OK)
Adult Mums
XXX Brits

Attachments

• 20170426TPProg.zip
    76.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 20170426TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 61

26/04/2017
STV Glasgow now STV2

Comedy central extra
Fox +1 (Fox OK)
TCM (+1 OK)
Eurosport 1
Eurosport 2
Sky sports box office
Atlantic & +1
Chelsea tv
Disney XD & +1
Disney channel & +1
Disney Junior & +1
Pick Ireland (UK OK)
Adult Mums
XXX Brits

26/04/2017
STV Glasgow now STV2

Comedy central extra
Fox +1 (Fox OK)
TCM (+1 OK)
Eurosport 1
Eurosport 2
Sky sports box office
Atlantic & +1
Chelsea tv
Disney XD & +1
Disney channel & +1
Disney Junior & +1
Pick Ireland (UK OK)
Adult Mums
XXX Brits

I've just updated 2 openboxes today, V5s & V8s, don't know what is happening but both boxes are stuck on LOAD & haven't a clue what to do to get them back to a good state, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels, this list is for Skybox/Openbox/Libertview F3/F5 & F5S

27/04/2017
5 USA +1 Moved to 191
Spike + 1 added to 219

Comedy central extra
Fox +1 (Fox OK)
TCM (+1 OK)
Eurosport 1
Eurosport 2
Sky sports box office
Atlantic & +1
Chelsea tv
Disney XD & +1
Disney channel & +1
Disney Junior & +1
Pick Ireland (UK OK)
Adult Mums
XXX Brits

Attachments

• 20170427TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 20170427TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 166
Thanks for updating the channel list as often as do for us.
I've just updated my channel list from cwaites and went successful. The list does not show $$2

Have I done some thing wrong?
a0f7d8ac8c8bb909482b428457a49d10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry there seems to be a bug in the favorites, if you go to the Irish section (Fav Group 21) you will find Sky Sports 2 Ireland. I will get this corrected in the next channel update

Just to confirm as it stands at the moment $ky Sports Box Office will NOT be working on Satellite Card Sharing Systems due to $kys new encyption being implemented on a number of channels. It doesnt matter what channel list you are using or what line provider you have if you try to Tune to the $ky Sports Box office Channel you will get either SCRAMBLED or a BLACK SCREEN, If you want to watch the Boxing Tonight you will need to watch by another method (i.e. Pay $ky and watch on an Official box, Go to your Local Pub many pubs are showing the Fight or Consider IPTV)

02/05/2017
Sky Sports 2 Restored to Favorites Sections
ITV Border HD Corrected on Channel 1038
TRT World SD Added to 693 (officially launched on Sly)

Comedy central extra
Fox +1 (Fox OK)
TCM (+1 OK)
Eurosport 1
Eurosport 2
Sky sports box office
Atlantic & +1
Chelsea tv
Disney XD & +1
Disney channel & +1
Disney Junior & +1
Pick Ireland (UK OK)
Adult Mums
XXX Brits

Attachments

• 20170502TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 351
  • 20170502TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 145
More channels went this morning nothing to do with the list, unfortunately it's Slys encryption change, I think the few remaining channels will be gone by the end of May.

Back