Skybox F3 TP list ?

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

I don't seem to be receiving a channel called "UMP Movies" even though its a FTA channel on s*y?? I messaged the guy I got a test line from and he said I need to rescan all the channels and that will open them up. At the moment he is not replied for a few days so I was wondering would I have to go on the TP list menu and press blue button for it to rescan all the channels or something else?

The SNR for the channel is 72% but is showing the scrambled sign.

Also where I'm supposed to be receiving bbc three I'm getting Bbc four?? Would the scan solve this problem? And also by doing the scan I won't lose any important software,data,etc which would cause me problems in setting everything up again?

Thanks

Thanks for the replys guys.
No I have not tried the latest firmware yet. I've just done a scan of the fq of that channel but it did not find it. Is there not a way of how to do a scan that will search all the frequencys??

I think I'm not doing something right here. What I'm doin is :- menu>installation>tp list and then searching the 11662 MHz

Thanks

Sorry folks I know this is going to sound really dumb, how do I do the full scan ? I have only been able to work out how to scan 1 fq at a time.

No still no joy for me. I did temporarily get the channel after I did the single satellite scan but its gone off again.

My box some times freezes straight after I do a scan and I have to turn the box off and on from the back to get it back on....does this mean I need to update to a different software guys?

Regards

Back