SKYBOX F3S F5S 131024 EPG Fix

manic01

TK Veteran
To fix the bug :
Try the new firmware for F3S or F5S : System Setup -->EPG Default Setting --->Summer Time ON.

Attachments

• SKYBOX_F3S_3601HD_CMT_14041006DA.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 100
Nope, didn't work for me. :-(

EDITED TO ADD: Because of my stupidity ! Works now. (y)

Last edited:
Hi

i use my macbook for this. I use online converter to unzip the file. When i do this. It says abs.mp3 at the end and says update mismatch. My skybox is 100% official and not a clone. Its something to do with my macbook when im unzipping the files.

Any suggestions?

thanks

My Apologies! :sorry:

I actually flashed an old firmware version which was on my USB stick not the new one, it's now working, well done & thank you very much ! :yes!:

Can't see this version on the skyb0x website for the F5s?

The latest one i can see is labelled "SKYBOX_F3S_F5S_3601HD_CMT_1404020580.abs"

The file in the link from the OP is labelled "SKYBOX_F3S_3601HD_CMT_14041006DA.abs"

So although it does look like a later file, I'm just wondering if it is ok to use an F3s update on a F5s box?

Hi guys i have the latest firmware on my skybox f5s but can i put this firmware on it and if so what do i do? do i keep the usb plugged in at all times? I seen instructions on this site for the epg do i follow them?

same here, no disrespect to anyone but i too would like to know where this firmware is from before I load it onto my box

Hi i loaded it but i can only get now and next for today on the epg but everyday after today has everything working, how come today wont work?

EDIT, no i have it working its because its close to 12 i only see now and next when i go to friday thats tonight at 12 onwards, i still have a lot that say no information like on the movie channels how can i fix this?

Last edited:
Back