skyNEW Skin Modding Thread

Quick question for anyone out there, is it at all possible to be able to change the bouquet selection screen (EPG button Gemma 2s) to the original slyk1 hd as I find it a lot easier to navigate through the categories rather than trying to see them in the search box on the sky NEW skin

Quick question for anyone out there, is it at all possible to be able to change the bouquet selection screen (EPG button Gemma 2s) to the original slyk1 hd as I find it a lot easier to navigate through the categories rather than trying to see them in the search box on the sky NEW skin
That would require the BouquetSelector screen to be re-made.

Have a look at http://www.techkings.org/threads/skynew-skin-modding-thread.118429/page-3#post-682354 and get yourself a copy of OpenSkinDesigner 3. You can then have a look and have a mess about and see what you can come up with.

This isn't the right thread for it as this is for modding the skin, but have you tried running the script files manually to make sure they are running?

Connect to your box using putty and the navigate to the script folder.

If using OpenATV it is
cd /usr/script
ls

and you will then see the .sh files in the folder. type cd .. to go back to root and type: /usr/script/scriptname.sh and press enter.
This will run the script. Permissions could be an issue but this will tell you if permission is denied to run it.

As I said though, this thread isn't the place for sorting scripts.

Anyone willing to help with this?
I'm using virtualzap but can't seem to get some of the info to display like current programme start time and third programme info.
See pics

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 104
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 104
Ok, I sorted out virtualzap, doesn't display a third programme info but I'm happy enough with it.

Just a quick one, does anyone know how to change the primetime event entry in channelselection so it just displays the next event instead of the primetime event?
I've tried editing the d2NextEvents.py file but I'm not a coder and it just crashes my box.
Any help much appreciated

Attachments

• cs.jpg
    cs.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 118
can anyone email me the yellow epg timeline with the down arrow at the top of the timeline. I have found a yellow timeline from another skin but seen one for chabs on here with an additional down arrow at the top of the yellow line. The file link wasn't available.

Thanks

Hi anyone tell me or got a file to download to change the timer screen so it shows more than just 3. Prefer the look with a longer list. Thanks.

Back