skyNEW Skin

Hi all,
L
oving the progression of the skins. I'm using v2.008. But I'm struggling to get the bouquet names to populate. Everything else so far seem fine, just can't get them to be named.

Attachments

• IMG_20211125_055805.jpg
    IMG_20211125_055805.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 46
Hi all,
L
oving the progression of the skins. I'm using v2.008. But I'm struggling to get the bouquet names to populate. Everything else so far seem fine, just can't get them to be named.
what are you using to bring in bouquets if jedimakerxstream you need in playlist settings sellect use name as bouquets prefix , or in autobouquersmaker in configure section select add provider name to bouquets. I also do not see tabs I did upload version with mods included
skyNEW Skin V2.008 By Chababu (EPG Tabs and Movie Selection included)

what are you runing openatv or vix if vix then no tabs will be available also have you actually went in to plugins and run chabs skins plugin
Running openatv 6.4
Chabs skyNEW skin 2.008
With sky alternative tabs

No idea why they won't populate 🤔

Running openatv 6.4
Chabs skyNEW skin 2.008
With sky alternative tabs

No idea why they won't populate 🤔
have you added the mods manually tabs will not work unless you have done that that is why I pointed you to the version I uploaded

what are you using to bring in bouquets if jedimakerxstream you need in playlist settings sellect use name as bouquets prefix , or in autobouquersmaker in configure section select add provider name to bouquets. I also do not see tabs I did upload version with mods included
skyNEW Skin V2.008 By Chababu (EPG Tabs and Movie Selection included)
Thanks urie that sorted the issues, just one thing is it possible to stop the channel numbers flashing on the clock display?

Thanks urie that sorted the issues, just one thing is it possible to stop the channel numbers flashing on the clock display?
someone else mentioned that afraid nothing to do with me just adding the modded files those are the one chabs did post originally only changes i did do was to page up and page down . was going to say there is plugin to change clock display but i cannot remember name and it is not available on my current box gigablue it is not called permanent clock , ok did search it is called Permanent VDF Clock, once installed,

check the settings for panel on openatv you go to menu \ setup \Usage & GUI \STB Display \Display settings
for Record Symbol in use settings you have choices of:
REC, Blinking REC, or Time

You also have same choices for Record Symbol in Standby settings.

PS.that is a default bug in zgemmas

vfdcontrol works on the display on the front of the box.
I think permanent clock puts the clock on the tv screen.
I have these in my extentions but no vfdcontrol, I'll have a search for and try it 👍

Attachments

• 1638135060902143047133498919372.jpg
    1638135060902143047133498919372.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 14
Back