SkyQ Skins causing H7S to crash

waspman

Hi guys,
Wondered if anyone can help to throw some light on my recent problem with SkyQ skin when I have it installed and used on my Zgemma H7S

Have been using SKYQ skin for ages on my sat box using latest version of Wooshbuild Infinity, on open ATV 6.4 with no problems.
Then out of the blue yesterday my box blue screened, and kept doing so more or less everytime I went into the epg, or menu.

I did a factory reset, reflashed with ATV, reinstalled fresh wooshbuild, and it appeared to be ok, UNTIL I loaded a new download of skyQ skin. I always use the plugins in setup to download and install skins.

I now have the system fully working OK now, no crashes, because I am using the SkyNew skin. However I really prefer the SkyQ skin.
Anything I could try to cure this?remember whose skyq skin it was but it was in the plugins area accessed from my wooshbuild, and TBH it crashed on any of them. I am 100% certain it works until I load a skyq skin

Any ideas please would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Last edited:
You need to download the latest skin from KiddaC's thread on another forum. It probably hasn't been updated in the feeds yet.
The latest version of Wooshbuild is over 3 years old :whistle:

Back