Skyview hd combi + lan red and green leds

razor5

I wonder if anyone has had this problem, I reflashed a combi box with nul modem etc and now I have just the green led .. I can reflash and reflash but nothing makes a difference still the green led , Red led comes on when null modem and pc connected and it goes thro the update on pc fine but wont boot. Tried the svhd bin fix .. tried flashing to spiderbox and mvision but still the same .. Anyone come across this before ??

I don't know whether this will apply to the combo.....But when an update was done on the sv6+7 this happened to a load of boxes and rendered them useless

Thanks for that, Have done a few of these boxes, mostly changing em to spiders 9000 for cccam but not had this before ,, could be a eeprom fail .. another black box door stop it seems :) Have even tried flashwizard but no joy, suppose i could get a jtag but prob not worth it .. Have to watch ebay for another I suppose :(

there is one thing u could try but means taking the cover of your box to do it if your up for it let me and i send u info

Im interested and removing the cover is no problem as i am familiar around pcb's and smd's are not alien to me :)

pm me your email and i send u the file u need and how to as i did try to put in downloads here but have to wait for a mod to say its ok

well i did kind of forget to ask if it was to get the box working and for the sat side lol

---------- Post Merged at 04:50 PM ----------

Dont forget to come back and say how u got on and i have sent u a email with files and how to plus if u get it working put the spider firmware on as its much better

if he gets it to work on cable,we will call him kiddy2 lol,box only works on sat as in another broken promise by them.

use the spiderbox firmware from downloads under a filename i was bored.... this managed to recover a few boxs that was prevoiusly thought to be rendered useless. this does however render the cable side useless but works well on the SAT side

yep tried the hd200 with the bin fix .. gave it a flash of spider 9000 and also the mvision from the "i was bored " folder . out of 6 of these beggars this one has proved to be most stubborn .. :)

And my interest died in the cable side a long long time ago when nagra changed to two :grin:

I think it was one of them chinese copies and just didnt like having it stuffed up it :) The originals usualy have the mac addy sticker on the main psu .. Not this little devil didnt !! .:whistling:.

Back