Sling TV on Firestick 4K

dx052

Anyone know if its possible to get Sling TV on a Firestick 4k stick? I can watch it on my Android box with a VPN but the workflow and remote/navigation don't work at well with Sling TV. I did download my VPN to a normal/older firestick but I couldn't find the app.von it. I am trying to fiqure out whats the best box I can taper with to get it on.

I got it working now by downloading the downloader app then throught that getting Aptoide TV brilliant

Last edited:
Hi Mate, only good for the US cheers
I got the app to my phone with ipvanish vpn but couldn't get the app to side load to stick, I was going to give it a try as there were plenty accounts going cheap! I believe that Express VPN is one that may work with it on stick!

I had it working on Formuler z7+ easily but the workflow and remote is hard work, so trying it out now on the Firestick using Nord without any issues.

I have Nord but have trouble with it working properly! Sometimes it tries to connect and goes on a loop trying! Let me know how Sling works for you! and I may give it a go if I can move it to stick from phone!

I have Nord but have trouble with it working properly! Sometimes it tries to connect and goes on a loop trying! Let me know how Sling works for you! and I may give it a go if I can move it to stick from phone!
I used to have the same problem with Nord on my Firestick using Amazons app,I also have it on mt Tablet but using the Google play store app which as been up dated 3/4 times now where the Amazon app as not,so I went in search of answers and hit on using Nord's own web site NordVPN | Download the NordVPN app on your device to download the Nord Android APK version and since then Nord as worked flawlessly..:sunglasses:

I used to have the same problem with Nord on my Firestick using Amazons app,I also have it on mt Tablet but using the Google play store app which as been up dated 3/4 times now where the Amazon app as not,so I went in search of answers and hit on using Nord's own web site NordVPN | Download the NordVPN app on your device to download the Nord Android APK version and since then Nord as worked flawlessly..:sunglasses:
I did try that! Mine is a one off payment dodgy one! But it signs in OK but then justs works when it feels like it! I will try that again though!

Thank you I followed that link and seems to be working! I think when I went there last time I still ended up in playstore somehow!

Can't get it it connect to Firestick?

InkedDownload Best VPN for Android Here! _ NordVPN - Google Chrome 25_05_20 17_00_09_LI.jpg
Can't get it it connect to Firestick?
I used the down loader browser to reach the site there is an option to use the play store but if you look you will also see the option to download the apk it's that which you need and had no problems downloading it and I'm using the 4k stick

View attachment 51277
I used the down loader browser to reach the site there is an option to use the play store but if you look you will also see the option to download the apk it's that which you need and had no problems downloading it and I'm using the 4k stick
Yes I done that ! It seemed to be working! Then it went back to rat sh## I side loaded it to stick while it was working but it's back to crap again!

Yes I done that ! It seemed to be working! Then it went back to rat sh## I side loaded it to stick while it was working but it's back to crap again!
I think you hit the nail on the head when you said it was a dodgy one lol,I got fed up of using them and bit the bullet and got my own genuine one cost 116 for a 3 year sub but they were doing a 30 day free trial.did you uninstall the old version or did you you try going over the top of it when you sideloaded it

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said it was a dodgy one lol,I got fed up of using them and bit the bullet and got my own genuine one cost 116 for a 3 year sub but they were doing a 30 day free trial.did you uninstall the old version or did you you try going over the top of it when you sideloaded it
Uninstalled and deleted the the APK! I have dodgy ipvanish as back up!

Back