Sly servers shutting down

0800 151 2747 steady supplier there. Should be around for along time. Can't see them shutting up shop.
Think they do offers friends and family (for your mate)

He wanted a refund :xd: :dying: :dead::rolleyes:
I suggested he call the police, lol.

My old man is in his 80's, and pays £126 a month to Virgin.
THATS robbery.
Anyone who wants to moan at whats happening should get real.
Card sharing lasted, hmm....10 years?

You pay your money knowing the risk.
You watch the programmes knowing the risk.
It's not the so called servers fault that the risk has surfaced.
Greed is a factor---greed from the people who want the service of illegal servers, but as cheap as possible as long as it's perfect reception.
Greed from sky who just want money, but at the end of the day we all suffer.
Yet---should a so called hack/fix be found [as in the past] then up will pop the punters--dodgy servers--and once more all will suddenly be happy again.[no denial]
Reaper.

its getting harder to view a channel on 5 boxes when most are gone,i could play catchup on my vcr and 250 tapes of something?

It's possible the current clear channels could run on for awhile yet, scandal if the baas pull the plug while major channels like discovery, bt, eir, racing and at the races still clearing ( let's see what may 30 brings)

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk
What's rumoured to happen may 30th pal?

Shame that they aren't honoring their promise of longevity regardless of what's available anymore or if they're making more and more money ... as they said - no honor amongst thieves... I could never do that.
So true my provider hasn't mentioned anything to me about it but will just have to wait and see I suppose just cause there's no money to be be made at present people shut up everything and run faster than Usain bolt can lol

I'm happy enough getting what I have for what I paid,
Just a bit pissed that one of my providers seems to have just closed everything down, when I like led into it he is a reseller I'd guess, only had a line from him since last July and have to keep changing the line,
My other provider, who I've had for a good few Years, is still providing the available channels and has never missed a beat, I've not ever looked near my box since I originally put the line on it.

Ahhh reminds me of the good old days when your cam and card you paid£150 for stopped working,someone will find a way to get channels back and to relieve you of some cash sure as god made little green apples

With sly going, my supplier (based in Russia)has given me access to all the servers they have which are based in all major European countries.

That was a nice act, unfortunately I do not have motorised dish so can't make use of it.

It was good while it lasted, now time to move on. I still have $30 in my account which I will loose but the savings I've made way out weight any losses.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

With sly going, my supplier (based in Russia)has given me access to all the servers they have which are based in all major European countries.

That was a nice act, unfortunately I do not have motorised dish so can't make use of it.

It was good while it lasted, now time to move on. I still have $30 in my account which I will loose but the savings I've made way out weight any losses.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Usually, euro ones include most packages, including UK cable if you can get that.

Paid for another year about 6 or 7 weeks ago and still had my money's worth so no complaints at all from me
Had a fair few years from it :(y):

A lot of people moaning about costs and losses----think!!
Punters paid an average of £35 for 12mths knowing and I repeat knowing that c/s could go down at anytime---it was a risk they took.
That works out about £3 per month--less than a pint, compare that to what it would cost to officially subscribe--the savings have been enormous.
Yes if the server is suddenly closing and doing a fly then it's not good but not all are dishonest and are still providing service in one way or another be it on sky or another sat.
Everyone knew the risk and were fully aware of what could and has happened---people have had a good run for a few quid and saved hundreds---this hobby will continue in one way or another.
Reaper.
Nail, hammer, head

Back