Sly white card In Enigma

I've been trying to get an 0963 card working with an Enigma box to save having an old Sly HD box going at the same time. There are only a couple of FTA channels that I need (Rte HD), but I can't get it working. Is it still possible? I followed a guide to set up oscam to point to the card slot and added an MGcam line, but it looks like only Freesat channels are working. Any ideas?

It's a H5.2tc, trying to piece together old posts may be the problem!
Ok that box will open all available sat channels without a card - no sky sports or sky movies but about 100 other channels Inc bt sports using a sat dish and Internet access
What image/build are you using?

Running the latest Whooshbuild. Getting all the FreeSat on 28 no problem. I've been trying to find channels outside of RTE that I can test on the Sly bouquets to see if I'm getting the standard FreeSat channels through Sly or some FreeSat from Sly...

Running the latest Whooshbuild. Getting all the FreeSat on 28 no problem. I've been trying to find channels outside of RTE that I can test on the Sly bouquets to see if I'm getting the standard FreeSat channels through Sly or some FreeSat from Sly...
I thought you were using an mgcamd line?
I'd you have a valid line it goes in newcamd.list in usr.keys folder and restart the mgcamd softcam
Before that you need to scan for channels in autobouquetmaker
I assume you have set your region for sky uk in tuner configuration and also autobouquetmaker providers?

I thought you were using an mgcamd line?
I'd you have a valid line it goes in newcamd.list in usr.keys folder and restart the mgcamd softcam
Before that you need to scan for channels in autobouquetmaker
I assume you have set your region for sky uk in tuner configuration and also autobouquetmaker providers?
Yes, I've used previous threads to share the card internally with oscam and use an n line with MGcam to pick it up as if it was from a gift, but it resolves internally.

Ok well I don't know what any of that means so you may have to wait until someone more qualified comes along.
Resolves internally?
Share with oscam?

All you need is a box
You do
A dish
You do
A line
You do

Watch tv?
No idea what problem you are having

No it’s no longer possible.

0963 cards now use additional pairing methods (CWPK etc) and there is no known way of extracting this info. So there is no way of pairing your card to any enigma2 device.

Wont get much on Sky + hd box unless you have a subscription and the market is packed with 100s of those boxes.
Wonder if you had a stronger aerial outside for freeview or saorview would you receive it.
2RN DTT Coverage

Back