Slyk Channels No Longer Working - Just suddenly

mckeown90

I have been using my zgemma box for about 2 months and all has been working perfectly. However this morning when changing from a free channel to a sky channel it just displayed a blank page. I have tried all the sky channels, I have tried rescanning channels and also rebooting the box multiple times.7

I also accidentally purchased to nlines, and have tried both with no success. Seems strange the channels would stop working suddenly even though I havent changed any settings.

Any advice would be more than appreciated. Been scanning the forums trying the fixes suggested but I am no further forward

Try menu, information, network you should have a green light at the bottom of the screen if not reboot router

try a test line from another provider also worth contacting the person you got your lines from as it sounds like they have stopped working

The first thing to do is to contact the supplier of your line, ask is there a problem at their end. Then check your internet connection is working okay.
First thing that would spring to mind is that the nline has gone down.

THank you all for your quick responses.

I have two nlines from two different providers and neither are working. I will contact both and check but think it is unlikely that both go out at the same time/date?4

I have checked the green light against the menu and it is active, but reset the router and rebooted anyway and still nothing.

Any further advice would be great

Check if your cam is still active for vix menu, setup, sofcam Ci, sofcam manager it should say active: the cam your using

sorry this may be a silly question but your other devices are connecting to the net from that router ok

if you press the ok button twice on remote does it show you your line? you have stopped the 1.38 cam and restarted it?

When i lost all premium channels i had to do a restart on the cam and then it all kicked back in, the other thing it could be is do you have a permanent connection to the internet on the box? on mine all premium channels stop working if i disconnect the ethernet cable

Thanks everyone for your help. Managed to get this working again but removing the line and then re adding. After reboot channels worked again. Still unsure how this stopped working without changing any settings

How do you remove the line and add it again I would like to try that please,I have still not got any sky channels.

This will do zilch and if you think about it, how could it?

Keith1956, has your line ever worked and also how long do you have it ?

Can anyone help me I had mine was working brill then the sky channels stopped working I spoke to someone on here and they told me to download something then I had 1 month free of iptv but still didn't get all channels and I haven't used it in months the person I bought the line off is no longer in contact what's the best thing for me to do and get it back up and running with out costing me much as payed £160 for the box and wouldent of needed to pay anything for a year and I've used it about 2 months all together

Can anyone help me I had mine was working brill then the sky channels stopped working I spoke to someone on here and they told me to download something then I had 1 month free of iptv but still didn't get all channels and I haven't used it in months the person I bought the line off is no longer in contact what's the best thing for me to do and get it back up and running with out costing me much as payed £160 for the box and wouldent of needed to pay anything for a year and I've used it about 2 months all together
Did you have iptv originally or satellite as 90% of sly channels are dead pal if your on about iptv I would try restarting box and router if no joy get a test from somewhere to rule out issue with box or provider issue

If you'd used punctuation, it would have been easier to answer you. From what I gather,
1. You have a h2s, as you're posting in the h2s section(you haven't said)
2. It was working fine until sky won this war.
3. Someone gave you a one month IPTV trial
4. You haven't used it in months, so your month trial is over
5. Your supplier has disappeared
6. You want to know what to do to get the channels back.
7. You paid 160 and only got 2 months service, and you are cheesed off.

What you have to do is get an IPTV test line, put it on your h2s, if it is worthwhile for you, extend it for a year. Prices range from about £40 - £100.
It's not always the expensive ones that are the best, you gotta trial many.
Request a line in the recommend a server thread.

Back