Not open for further replies.
as i said this is what i have so far

but if you want

its in infobar-templates.xml
line 4 and 5

you looking to change the position on both line

now you can place it where you like
enjoy

Bigcol. That wont work. The files were all renamed and reworked in version 4. I recommend you upgrade the skin to the latest version. Every release brings in bug fixes and further bonuses and amends. Updating the skin will not effect your settings. The only thing you would have to change again is any personal amends you might have done with extras.xml

Last edited:

but if you want

line 4 and 5

enjoy
sometimes my epg graphical view channel listings grey out do you know why this happens?
thanks

Last edited:

but if you want

line 4 and 5

enjoy
sometimes my epg graphicsl view channel listings grey out do you know why this happens?
thanks

I'm on atv and I have the same problem, I don't no if it's a slyk skin problem or a universal problem, as it's been so long from I have tired anything or even ran stock skin.

but if you want

line 4 and 5

enjoy

Managed to shift it with position settings 1080,50

fc570ce554db77e6c94aa755ec1091b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you take the background with it ok?
it seems to be two pixels of to the icon

looks two weird for me

No worry I try to help

Did you get your icon moved

Yeah i moved it to the top left corner of the screen instead which is looking so much better for me.

I didnt like it above the info bar in the middle of the screen as it looked weird in my opinion.

This is how it is now:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Hmm still looks weird
as its not in the place you are looking at. Info bat is the where you are looking

i might look in to this more but go a different road

Hmm still looks weird
as its not in the place you are looking at. Info bat is the where you are looking

i might look in to this more but go a different road
Maybe if you could implement it below the tuner A/B names may be a good idea but then it may be a good idea to decrease the box fields sizes where the listing names are and move the progress bar just before the time.

Something like this would be amazing but it would be great to still have signal strength and all the other info if possible.

image.jpg

The sky Q skin within this section is great by Chabs as he has put the picon in the info bar so i guess if this was also done for the slyk skin it would make the skin more neat.

Last edited:
I like it as it is, it does the job well.
but I like messing about more

just seen your other post with the move
does it totaly wipe out the boxes you might need to move them too

Last edited:
Sky info bar doesn't have picons. Thats why its wrong where ever you put it. My solution of floating it above the infobar was just to keep people happy that like to show picons. Personally i think its the best option while keeping the infobar as close to the original as possible.

Sky info bar doesn't have picons. Thats why its wrong where ever you put it. My solution of floating it above the infobar was just to keep people happy that like to show picons. Personally i think its the best option while keeping the infobar as close to the original as possible.

Yeah i was never a fan of the picon in top right corner, as i prefer it where you have always put it. Just thought id find the best coordinates for those that did want it in that corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This morning I started playing with it.
i lowered the picon into bar, just in to the start of the name is, then I have moved the name over. I just need to find the picon background to change it to the same dark blue of the info bar. Then shape it so it looks like it's part of the bar

---------- Post Merged at 10:02 AM ----------

Just thinking I could just edit the info bar background to extend it so the blue backgrounds is part of the info bar

oh idea lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back