Status
Not open for further replies.

siilver

TK Veteran
All links and mods from this thread are dead and will not be recovered sorry
old skin and old mods

thanks

Last edited:
I have one it's not exactly a slyk1hd mod but works with it openvix custom epg mod http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...epg-channel-numbers-v1-1-beta.html?highlight=

This will allow you to add channel numbers on epg, change the functions of the colored buttons on epg plus adds epg tabs if the skin supports them.

This only works with vix plus it makes a backup of the files it replaces this means you can uninstall it via plugins, uninstall plugins, extentions and the default files will be replaced.

As stated above when experimenting with mods make a complete backup

Last edited:
Also if anyone can help. I'm looking the code for the text on the preview picture. If anyone knows where I can find it, it would be great thank you.
it maybe so code rather than slyk code

Also if anyone can help. I'm looking the code for the text on the preview picture. If anyone knows where I can find it, it would be great thank you.
it maybe so code rather than slyk code

can you take a screen shot of what you mean this is the preview screen im thinking of and there is no text there

preview.jpg

I should have said in the epg sorry.
My top picture top right. Where it says channel number and name
I'm guessing it's a os code not skin

looks like it i use e2skinner for playing around with skins sadly this doesnt work with slyk1hd but here,s skyq screen

Screenshot (54).jpg

and the code for the tv box <widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="0,270" size="320,180" zPosition="3" backgroundColor="transparent" /> no mention of the channel number or name

Smaller EPG now Description
Works on V4

epgnowdespsize.jpg

FTP Location needed
/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/epg.xml
make a backup just incase

to change the
NowDescription
line - 63-65

original

Code:
<!-- NowDescription -->        <widget source="Event" render="RunningText" options="movetype=running,startpoint=0,direction=top,steptime=80,repeat=0,always=0,oneshot=0,startdelay=6000,wrap" position="60,113" size="800,117" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="backgroundtop" font="[B]Regular;25[/B]" transparent="1" valign="top" zPosition="1">

<convert type="EventName">FullDescription</convert>

Edited

Code:
<!-- NowDescription -->        <widget source="Event" render="RunningText" options="movetype=running,startpoint=0,direction=top,steptime=80,repeat=0,always=0,oneshot=0,startdelay=6000,wrap" position="60,113" size="800,117" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="backgroundtop" font="[B]Regular;[COLOR=#ff0000]18[/COLOR][/B]" transparent="1" valign="top" zPosition="1">

<convert type="EventName">FullDescription</convert>

you can change it to any size you like, but i find 18 is a nice size

Last edited:
the tv screen is in main-templates.xml

<!-- icons -->
<!-- Picture in Graphics -->
<!-- small video screen -->
<screen name="t1-tv">
<widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="885,38" size="335,192" zPosition="3" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
<eLabel position="885,38" size="335,24" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="black50" />
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="885,38" size="335,24" font="Regular;21" foregroundColor="white" borderWidth="1" borderColor="black" transparent="1" valign="center" halign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="5">
<convert type="ServiceName">Name</convert>
</widget>
</screen>

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 PM ----------

first widget is the screen
elabel is thetext background
2nd widget is the text

---------- Post Merged at 10:21 PM ----------

dsayer if you want my skin to work in e2skinner you would have to combine all my files into one skin.xml. (in the same order as my imports in skin.xml - then remove all the imports)

Last edited:
Menu / EPG Video Picture Preview - Name Removed

Works on V4

menupipname.jpg

Backup Original file first

Original

Code Lines - 22-40

Code:
    <!-- icons -->
    <screen name="t1-tv">
        <widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="885,38" size="335,192" zPosition="3" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
        <eLabel position="885,38" size="335,24" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="black50" />
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="885,38" size="335,24" font="Regular;21" foregroundColor="white" borderWidth="1" borderColor="black" transparent="2" valign="center" halign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="5">
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="t2-tv">
        <ePixmap pixmap="mybackgrounds/pig-bg.png" position="798,145" size="384,222" alphatest="blend" zPosition="3" />
        <widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="806,153" size="368,206" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
        <eLabel position="806,153" size="368,24" zPosition="5" backgroundColor="black50" />
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="806,153" size="368,24" font="Regular;21" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="black50" borderWidth="1" borderColor="black" transparent="2" valign="center" halign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="6">
        </widget>
    </screen>

FTP in to your box to this location
/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/main-templates.xml

Edit - fully working

Code:
    <!-- icons -->
    <screen name="t1-tv">
        <eLabel position="885,38" size="335,24" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="transparent" />s
    </screen>

<screen name="t2-tv">
        <ePixmap pixmap="mybackgrounds/pig-bg.png" position="798,145" size="384,222" alphatest="blend" zPosition="3" />
        <widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="806,153" size="368,206" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
        <eLabel position="806,153" size="368,24" zPosition="5" backgroundColor="transparent" />
</screen>

Once edited save and overwrite
restart GUI

----------

here is the 12 hour clock so far still working on it

epg / menu
image.jpg

Infobar
image.jpg

Added seconds to see what it would be like

working on iPad, sorry for large photo

Last edited:
24hour clock to 12 hour clock

24hour clock to 12 hour clock

Menu and EPG

FTP in to your box to this location

line 39 - 56

Code:
<!-- time / date -->
    <screen name="t1-time">
        <widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" position="885,230" size="335,32" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skyblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" valign="top" halign="right" transparent="1" zPosition="3">
            <convert type="ClockToText">Format:[B]%k:%M %a %d/%m[/B]</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="t1-time-nopig">
        <widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" position="885,38" size="335,32" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skyblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" valign="top" halign="right" transparent="1" zPosition="3">
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="t2-time">
        <widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" position="885,38" size="335,32" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skyblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" valign="top" halign="right" transparent="1" zPosition="3">
        </widget>
    </screen>

The code you are changing is, in bold

%k:%M %a %d/%m and on system this looks like 13:21 Mon 06/07

with added spaces to make it easier to see what does what.

%k : %M %a %d / %m
13 : 21 Mon 06 / 07

You can really do what ever you want here is a link to the timing coding so

Python strftime reference

Here is what I have at the moment

%-I:%M - %a %d %b and on system this looks like

with added spaces to make it easier to see what does what.
%-I : %M - %a %d %b
6 : 07 - Mon 21 Jul

Last edited:
oh sorry the top code is the original code with 24hour code in it
you just change it to what you want

so to get the one i have it will be

Code:
<!-- time / date -->
    <screen name="t1-time">
        <widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" position="885,230" size="335,32" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skyblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" valign="top" halign="right" transparent="1" zPosition="3">
            <convert type="ClockToText">Format:[B]%-I:%M - %a %d %b[/B]</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="t1-time-nopig">
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="t2-time">
        </widget>
    </screen>

but as i said go to the link and try different ones
i just couldnt get the am/pm to work

Last edited:
Here's my latest mod. I hated this channel select screen (with people insisting on cramming in now, next and later). If you use epgimporter there is just no room for the long program descriptions in the original layout

So here is my new layout. (coming to an extras.xml file very soon).

channelselect-new.jpg

I am happier with this screen now.

Last edited:
I like the position of the picon maybe you could add this link to the slyk1hd post adding use these mods at your own risk

hey guys, just something i was tinkering with, i decided to change the names of timers and auto timers buttons to record and series record.
this is what i done.

1. Download EPGSelection.py from this folder. (Ithink i got it, seems to be working now) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6s28gttk0e659io/AAC40KdMkozYC4gV__1eNXRma?dl=0
2. Navigate to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens
3. Delete existing EPGSelection.pyo
4. Upload new EPGSelection.py to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens
5. Do a full reboot.

hope it helps somebody.

NB: Make a copy of your EPGSelection.pyo before you delete it, i have not fully tested everything since changing it, cheers.

after.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to find out how to change the colour of the text on the reboot screen, anyone done this or know where to look as i can't find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back