Small issue with cables

Okay so I have a little issue regarding connecting the cables to my Solo SE that came today.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

As you can see, there's some sort of connector on the VM cable, which doesn't seem to come off. This connector stops the cable from being able to fit in the RF In port on my tuner. Am I being stupid and just haven't got the connector off properly or do I need another connector to make it fit?

No no, I was just saying lol. I got mines for free from the nice tv aerial chap who extended my old "dead" cable cable that was alive! :)

Last edited:
Okay well, it seems the box/ir sensor just doesn't work. I've programmed the remote to work with the solo SE, and it's got power, but I can't even get past the first screen of the initial setup on vix image. :(

Yeah don't worry, got it sorted. Turns out the batteries were literally on their last legs. Enough to light up the remote LED faintly, but not enough to power the whole remote and its IR blaster. Smacked some more batteries in and there was as bad. Third time lucky and off we go! :grin: Thanks to anyone whos helped me over the last couple days. Once I learn a little more, I'll try and help others like others helped me!

Back