Smargo SmartReader+

Hi,

I have smargo v1.4 "original" and I'm not able to read my NDS card with it.
I've tried with OSCAM, NEWCS, CCCAM, all says "card system not supported or error activating the card"
I've generated the box ID with the tool I've downloaded or by using calculator, they both gave the same numbers.
My guess it's because of v1.4.
I also tried to downgrade to v1.3 but It did not work.
I launched both v1.3 and v1.4 update software
Pressed update button on v1.4 and v1.3 at the same time
Pulled out the reader
Killed the v1.4 from task manager
reconnected the reader
v1.3 updated the reader completed successfully.
But when I try to re-update with version 1.3
it says software 1.3 ad reader 1.4

I know my NDS card is readable because there are paid services for the same provider.
May be the boxid is wrong,
My original box is PACE "gold" case with modem.
Is there any place else other than the sticker where can I get the serial number?
I'd appreciate if someone can help me with the setting for NDS cards on OSCAM or NewCS.
Thanks in advance

wich provider wich packages you have to tell us more becouse of my self experience i know that somtimes you have to call the provider and tell tham the box don't opens the channels

The card opens the channels on the original box, there is no problem with that.
The problem when I insert the card into smargo on ubuntu server, the smargo does not read card. I tried with cccam, NewCS and OScam. They all gave the same error card is not supported.

hi guys

i got the similar issue, any help will be grate where do i need to modify a file so my smargo can be read, i can create the user it shows me connected but no chnnals wat and where i need to modify i can not understand......................please help, i have tried oscam server file may be not doing correctly.
it is working how can i check that smargo is reading the card.
thanks in advance

Back