Smart IPTV and STB App Not Working with new Sky Hub 4

Jay152

Hi all I have an old sky SR102 router and using Smart iptv app and Stb App on Samsung smart tv works fine and using smart iptv app on Lg works fine.

However I have just got a new Sky Hub 4 they have just released them few months ago and when connected non of these apps work Timeout and channel list message on smart iptv app and error 504 message on STB app. Same would happen on sky q hub. I have gone through every screen and set the settings the same as my SR102 hub like taking off IP6 etc etc and still doesn't work any ideas anyone?

I don't have shield on either btw.

Double check your sly shield settings as they can remotely turn them on and ask your provider to re send your playlist if ou don't have your m3u has the mac addresses changed with it been a new router are they on WiFi or ethanet

when i was with sky fibre i had same issue and buffering everything else was fine now i have switched to zen everything perfect

I have actually tried another sr102 router I have with different Mac address and that works fine as well just the sky q hub and the hub 4 don't want to play

I'm with sly and have that sly q router with 2lnb ports and ont have problems maybe is just the new router

INFORMATION ON WHAT TO TURN OFF ON YOUR ISP AND LINKS.

VIRGIN - TURN OFF WEBSAFE & IP FLOODING
How to use Web Safe | How to Turn it Off | Virgin Media

SKY - TURN OFF SKYSHIELD
Sky Broadband Shield | Sky Help

BT - TURN OFF SMARTSETUP
What is Smart Setup on the BT Hub? How can I turn it on and off? | BT help

VODAFONE - TURN OFF CONTENT CONTROL
How do I access age-restricted content on my mobile device?

PLUSNET - TURN OFF SAFEGUARD
How to use Plusnet SafeGuard | Help & Support - Plusnet

TALKTALK - TURN OFF HOMESAFE
How to use TalkTalk HomeSafe®

EE - TURN OFF CONTENT LOCK / ORANGE SAFEGUARD
http://ee.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/security/content-lock-and-orange-safeguard

POST c
OFFICE - TURN OFF SAFEGUARD
https://www.postoffice.co.uk/broadband-phone/broadband/safeguard

Hi all like I said in previous messages

ipv6 off
Shield off
Went through every window on my sr102 and made them exactly same on hub 4 and sky q hub and neither of the apps work

I literally unplugged hub 4 stuck sr102 back on and worked no problem same prior to installing sky q hub

A test would be to ping your host server url. Ping on old and new router and see if results are the same.

Back