Smart IPTV no playlist

I've got a IPTV subscription and it's been working fine until I got an email saying it's been updated. Since the update I can get my channels by going up and down on remote but got no playlist. It says there is no playlist uploaded for your TV . I've messaged the guy and he said it's all up and running at his end. Anybody got any ideas where I'm going wrong if it's my fault at all. I've tried reloading channels and pressing blue for groups.

I've got a IPTV subscription and it's been working fine until I got an email saying it's been updated. Since the update I can get my channels by going up and down on remote but got no playlist. It says there is no playlist uploaded for your TV . I've messaged the guy and he said it's all up and running at his end. Anybody got any ideas where I'm going wrong if it's my fault at all. I've tried reloading channels and pressing blue for groups.
Ask him to upload the m3u at siptv website.
Or ask him for the m3u and do it yourself.
Remove/delete the existing playlist first, it's the bottom box on the left on the same page

He can't see if all working his end as if you have no playlist the server isn't detecting whether your online or not!!! Take pablos advice as when it's updated its removed your playlist all it needs is for him to re add it if he dosnt give m3u out or for you to do it mate

Starting to get a bit annoying now with these providers. Had a year subscription only last 3 months Just had a 6 month subscription stop working after 2 months and now gone with this one and it's gone down twice which I don't mind too much but now no playlist.

If you got your subs from providers on this forum, contact a moderator by PM and see if they can help, there's too much of this going on and it needs stamping out

Providers shouldn't fleece anyone take p**s to hear especially if on this forum as Pablo said if on this forum maybe @benijofar could take a look for you hope you get sorted mate

No didn't get providers from this site. Didn't think of looking tbh. Only just started using the smart IPTV app. Always used to use the zgemma jedi make and used to put username password in but got told you can't get a m3u line anymore by mate and have to give your Mac code instead. Will have a look on this site when my subscription runs out. Thanks again

if you want to use the app on your tv use app called smart stb is it takes your issues away.

however i would advise to get firestick and put what ever app you want on it

Back