• Hi Guest, Amazon Firesticks are currently reduced. For the 4K Firestick - CLICK HERE. For Normal Firesticks with Voice Remote CLICK HERE.

Smart IPTV not showing channel categories

norky84

Registered
I've the Smart IPTV app on my smart TV. I've paid a provider for IPTV. I've loads of channels, but when I press the blue button for groups i.e entertainment, sports, movies etc, it just has one group which says channels. All the channels are in that one group.

So basically I have to go through each page individually to find the channel I want.

My provider has tried things on their side with no joy. I've deleted the app, installed it again and still no joy.

Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links

pabloescaban

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
I've the Smart IPTV app on my smart TV. I've paid a provider for IPTV. I've loads of channels, but when I press the blue button for groups i.e entertainment, sports, movies etc, it just has one group which says channels. All the channels are in that one group.

So basically I have to go through each page individually to find the channel I want.

My provider has tried things on their side with no joy. I've deleted the app, installed it again and still no joy.

Any suggestions?
Ask your provider to choose 'm3u with options - MPEGTS default' from his script generator, he's probably generating the wrong m3u

formandvoid

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Agree with dt99 ,all providers supply channels in bouquets now and if they don't know how to do this they are not good suppliers.