Smart STB on Samsung TV

Lkmadden

I have smart stb set up on two different Samsung TV’s
TV1 works absolutely fine and never had any issues
Recently registered on TV2 and the channels work but can’t seem to stream any films or tv series as they just skip through the whole thing.. from 2 minutes to 10 to 20 etc
The provider is being no help and I’ve tried everything suggested (boosting WiFi signal, deleting app, rebooting WiFi and TV) and can’t seem to find a way to fix it
Does anyone have any ideas?

Have you tried a trial from other provider to test to see if you have same problem..as if you have same issue must be somting to do at your end Thanks

Last edited:
Have you tried a trial from other provider to test to see if you have same problem..as if you have same issue must be somting to do at your end Thanks

Are both subs with the same provider?
Try the good one on the other device.
Have you got the same settings on both devices?

Both subs with the same provider just set up as separate licenses, so frustrating hahah thanks for helping

I have smart stb set up on two different Samsung TV’s
TV1 works absolutely fine and never had any issues
Recently registered on TV2 and the channels work but can’t seem to stream any films or tv series as they just skip through the whole thing.. from 2 minutes to 10 to 20 etc
The provider is being no help and I’ve tried everything suggested (boosting WiFi signal, deleting app, rebooting WiFi and TV) and can’t seem to find a way to fix it
Does anyone have any ideas?
could possibly be a player setting issue? this can cause problems for video as well as audio. not heard it skipping through like that because of a player setting but it might be worth changing it if you can?

if you have the setting option for player settings what is your currently set to?

Back