Smart STB stopping Lifetime Services In Your Region

Hi all,
Has anyone had the option to upgrade to lifetime removed from thier smart stb app?
I have a few services on my account for friends and family who aren't tech savvy so i end up setting their services up through my account. I was just setting up a friends but when i went to upgrade from the 7 day trial the option for lifetime had disappeared, only leaving the monthly one.
I rasied a ticket thinking it was a tecnical issue and had the response that lifetime has now stopped im my region.
1579242844332.png

I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

First I’ve seen of this, looks like smart stb trying to coin even more in. The app is all ready overpriced as it is without removing the lifetime licence

Thats what i thought. Because is states region i wonder if there is a way round it using a VPN - similar to the Netflix VPN hack

Shame really was I thought the app was great.
Is anyone aware of any other app similar to Smart STB that doesn’t use M3U?
Or what other apps are out there? I’ve heard of Smarters and I’ve used SmartIPTV

Suppose they needed to do this to continue with support.
Or what other apps are out there? I’ve heard of Smarters and I’ve used SmartIPTV

Smarters, xciptv, ltq if supported by provider but these use m3u lines by using url, port, username and password.

Stb emu can be used on Firesticks and android boxes...and the app is free. Exactly the same layout etc as smart stb

You can use smarters xciptv player providers own apps legazy app which all you need is username password server url and don't take m3u some have supa stb which takes username and password the choice of apps that are better than smart stb

You can use smarters xciptv player providers own apps legazy app which all you need is username password server url and don't take m3u some have supa stb which takes username and password the choice of apps that are better than smart stb
I’ll check them out. Thanks

Okay.....
I have just created a trial and gone to renew and it is now letting me select lifetime.
I have noticed though they have changed their terms and conditions on their lifetime package.
They only give 6 months support and they only allow the transfer of license once. After that you have to buy the app again.
They must of had a rethink as people may of complained and they thought customers would look elsewhere..

One would hope they had a rethink, didnt really make sense to anyone except the fatcats, in my opinion it is an overpriced app.

I'm having same prob of u/grade to Lifetime. I signed on for Monthly, but can find no way to u/grade. I've contacted their Support - they linked to the instruction page but there is no option on any of the pages related to My Licenses that I can see.
If s.o. has cracked it, pls say. I guess there's no way to try again from Trial Free - as suggested above - my tv's ip is logged already.
Have to say - this is worth the trouble if it can be cracked. Smart-STB is a v;.g. prog much better than others I've tried.

Back