Smart stb

Their facebook is full of complaints along the line of what I am seeing. No response from them to the facebook and so far no response to my ticket. Pretty poor stuff from an App that used to be one of the best.
Apparently either LG or Samsung are taking off some iptv apps so unless your tv has updated and stopped the app working if your 1 tv is working probably better off switching off auto update for your tv just in case

You can use your mac off your mag & line
Then also input it into a stbemu
And all works perfectly fine
Hope this helps
Lets keep enjoying & sharing
ID

My friend bought a new LG tv and we cannot find smart stb app in the store anywhere. Any one come across this before?

Because 1) Their website and facebook are very infrequently updated 2) They never respond to tickets, just close them and 3) I thought that I would check here 1st to see if this was something other people had come across. For what used to be by far the best app in recent months it really has gone to the dogs. I'd advise anyone to forget the apps on the TV and get yourself a good mag box.

well i opened a ticket with them because my app was not working right
and they reset it for me within a few hours and now works perfect

I myself had similar issue to yanto
And response was excellent
Can only speak as i find,
If you all look , theyv'e done a recent app update image , but not sure how you get the image updated, but they have replied to say uk& eu will receive it soon
ID

Back