Smart tv iptv app

Shezzy

Hi what other smart tv apps for LG is there similar to SmartIPTV? I have a playlist but today for some reason the smartiptv app on LG isnt working. Any similar type of apps on LG tv?

Some are crap for iptv bud personally if was going to buy a tv and put iptv on it would have to be android tv like what I have but some would say horses for courses lol
I agree Baz, I have Tivimate on my Cheap TCL Android TV in the Kitchen and it seems to cope, a little glitchy at times, but for the amount of times IPTV is watched on it, it fulfills its purpose.

Last edited:
Guys I apologise now if am posting in wrong section, but I have iptv smarterspro on my Sony android TV I can't find what version but what I want to know is can you edit the files so you can move the categories up the list, I would like to move one or two channels which I won't mention further up the list but can't find how to, I know you can sort according to default /recently added and so forth but that only moves the the channels not the categories, any help much appreciated and again sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section Chris

Guys I apologise now if am posting in wrong section, but I have iptv smarterspro on my Sony android TV I can't find what version but what I want to know is can you edit the files so you can move the categories up the list, I would like to move one or two channels which I won't mention further up the list but can't find how to, I know you can sort according to default /recently added and so forth but that only moves the the channels not the categories, any help much appreciated and again sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section Chris
Or buy Tivimate, you can do all sorts with that player, re-order channels, create and rename groups, hide channels everything, I love it

It’s how the provider has the channels bud so certain it’s not possible with smarters.
You could always ask your provider if he supports xtream editor and use the xtream editor android app and can sort that way

ok thanks - understood
so whats the next best thing to use?
Some providers will send you their own app where you just enter username and password.
Mostly use XCIPTV or smarters or even STB emu with embedded URL that you cannot see although can be found with a bit of work

Back