Smarters app and movie favourites

tonybev

Hi
i am using smarters on a 4k firestick and had marked 7 films out as my favourites in the movie section with a view to watch them at a later date
Just checked my favourites out and the seven films are all now marked as no poster available
Is it something that I have done or need to do to get them back
Unfortunately I cannot remember all of the film's I marked as favourite in the movies section
Cheers

tbf no real need 4 faves as if the links,content r moved or removed they become dead links on app id do as mentioned clear cache n data n re login

Thanks
My favourites have been on for a while just thinking is there a time limit for favourites
Although My Series favourites have stayed on untouched
I have had that a lot on Smarters with a sub! Stuck in 6 favourites to watch and after s week all have disappeared, just the blank posters! I always think it's supplier moving stuff around! It can get annoying as the only way to get rid of blank posters is uninstall and reinstall!

I have had that a lot on Smarters with a sub! Stuck in 6 favourites to watch and after s week all have disappeared, just the blank posters! I always think it's supplier moving stuff around! It can get annoying as the only way to get rid of blank posters is uninstall and reinstall!
yup i mean all u do is go in all n search n u will find it i get it alot from people doing it on channels wen the groups r ther lol but 1 link change n its a dead link n have to do same to fix

Use xciptv can add favourites there and not only that the posters comes from the provider not the app so if he/they are doing work or removed them from vod the posters will appear blank

so ur only user n pass? if u can get dns of him or get ursen i have a xc app u can use
No he was a replacement from supplier when one went Suffolk police tits up, no one has contact and some have been booted off! I have to July!

Back