Smarters IPTV on Philips

Can anyone send a guide to how i can install Smarters IPTV on my Philips Smart TV? I can not find it in Google Play Store..

Can you just download it on pc, move it to a USB and then install it on the TV? I’m so confused, so any answer is appreciated👌

hey i have a phillips smart tv and i tried everything to get smarters pro on it but unfortuanaly i couldnt find a way, I think the only tvs that support iptv players are LG and Samsung (I could be wrong)

I just got a firestick and added smarters pro to it and its working perfect now

hey i have a phillips smart tv and i tried everything to get smarters pro on it but unfortuanaly i couldnt find a way, I think the only tvs that support iptv players are LG and Samsung (I could be wrong)

Ok i Will try with a firestick👌 Thanks a lot

Is there any monthly pay on Amazon Fire Stick?

Hi you can download and install Aptoide on your tv. It is an open source independent Android app store that allows you to install and discover apps. Its an alternative way of searching for tv apps.

Back