Smarters Pro 3.0.9

Upgraded to this today but now the channel selection preview screen has stopped working. It's just a black screen but the audio is playing in the background. If I make it fullscreen then the channel plays normally.
Weird and it doesn't make any difference if I use the internal player, VLC or MXPlayer Pro.

Anyone any ideas?

have you powered off / on , where did u get it from , try a Download from elsewhere. I just installed today and ok for me , prefer old one to be honest but I always Think that when things change , guess I’ll get used to it

i chose to stick with 1 i pay em for tbf as they wanted 100 quid off me whitch would mean downtime whilst they upgrade my current app + we had the same issue wen first got from them can i ask if the service is full ssl ? cos they had to rebuild r apps when we had same issue 5 days it took em n apps r fine now

I really dislike this app and way better available. Tivimate will blow it away unless your provider has a modified version which a lot do.

not had any probs in 2 yrs with mine tbf so all good only use it 4 driod devices but yes moshi ther is sum better apps out ther

i chose to stick with 1 i pay em for tbf as they wanted 100 quid off me whitch would mean downtime whilst they upgrade my current app + we had the same issue wen first got from them can i ask if the service is full ssl ? cos they had to rebuild r apps when we had same issue 5 days it took em n apps r fine now
Can we please talk in full English words please, text speak is against forum rules, plus nigh on impossible for some of us to understand , thanks.

I went to watch ‘series’ on mine and when I select any series to watch , the seasons and episodes screen flashes on ,then the screen goes white & then goes back to main page …anyone got this working , think I will try tivimate

I went to watch ‘series’ on mine and when I select any series to watch , the seasons and episodes screen flashes on ,then the screen goes white & then goes back to main page …anyone got this working , think I will try tivimate
Get the paid version of tivimate or you will not get all the features. Superb app

Ive got to thrown in Implayer here as well it's up there with Tivimate if not better depending on what you want from your app.

Back