Smarters Pro - No arrangement found

smiffy46

Hi, Just installed my line onto a New Firestick using Smarters pro app. When I click on 'Live Tv/Movies/Series I get "No Arrangement Found" and a box with "Explore all"....??

The programs are there when I click on "Explore all" but it is just a pain as they are all over the place

Any ideas just what might be causing this ???

===== Edited =====

Last edited:
Just realised I have not worded my original post correctly

I have put my line on a to NEW Firestick (4k max) using Smarters Pro as my app

Edited the OP

Last edited:
This app supplied by your provider ?

If so be better asking them.
No, it just a bog standard Smarters taken from TroyPoint :: I did have a though -- If the line is 'locked' to my old Firestick (new Firestick is seen as a ''second' device), could this be the problem ??

No, it just a bog standard Smarters taken from TroyPoint :: I did have a though -- If the line is 'locked' to my old Firestick (new Firestick is seen as a ''second' device), could this be the problem ??
No can’t be a problem as providers can only ip lock username and password have you tried using your username password and url in the api part of smarters.
Could also be that the smarters is an old version from troypoint.
Another thing you could try if you have android phone if smarters is available from Google play store is download it and try with the one from play store if that works no problem you could always use apps2fire and send the version over to your stick

Thanks for the replies - Supplier recommends their own (new) version of LTQD : but I might just try the version Bazfc1 as an 'experiment' !! ;)

Thanks for the replies - Supplier recommends their own (new) version of LTQD : but I might just try the version Bazfc1 as an 'experiment' !! ;)
It’s the delux ltqd app your provider is offering only good thing about it is sports guide I found it buggy and not all series would populate when I tested a version of it

It is the Delux version

By the way - the tiny url you (very kindly) posted comes up with "error: not found,,,,,"

Maybe expirred ??

Sorted - went with the link provided by Bazcfc1. Suspect I was using an older version of Smarters....
Glad your sorted bud some older versions don’t have the newer up to date features I’ve only tested the link provided for 5 mins as had to go out

Glad your sorted bud some older versions don’t have the newer up to date features I’ve only tested the link provided for 5 mins as had to go out
Pooped round the neighbours for a cuppa i expect with that 38DD blond you mentioned before :sneaky: :sneaky: :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

Re smarters pro app will it give you full 4k resolution , if you give it 3840x2160 4k source ? or does the app only go too 1080 max . I am using it on 4k firestick with 4k channels showing 3840x2160 but picture bit disappointing not sure if it's app ect

Back