Smarters pro

Because they have mytvonline 3. That's the only reason to buy that box. You can add it if your supplier has it.
I wouldnt say its the sole reason to buy this box mate, it's really good at handling everything else, I got one as a Christmas prezzie and I'm quite impressed with it in all honesty plus it handles HDR better then the shield, its not better then the shield btw but it plays everything really well

I wouldnt say its the sole reason to buy this box mate, it's really good at handling everything else, I got one as a Christmas prezzie and I'm quite impressed with it in all honesty plus it handles HDR better then the shield, its not better then the shield btw but it plays everything really well
I hope you are not being seduced by a box that probably won't be updated when the next model comes out lol

I hope you are not being seduced by a box that probably won't be updated when the next model comes out lol
Deffo not mate haha impressed with it tho for now but you are right it will eventually become a dust collecter when new models are released but for now I'll get the use out of it

The sheild handles HDR perfectly well. The key is using good cables for 4k and HDR.

You will be amazed at the difference it makes I think @stuss posted about it a while ago

No point having a high end of with cheap cables it won't preform to its best.

The sheild handles HDR perfectly well. The key is using good cables for 4k and HDR.

You will be amazed at the difference it makes I think @stuss posted about it a while ago

No point having a high end of with cheap cables it won't preform to its best.
Shield doesn't handle HLG very well

The difference between the sheild and formuler. Nivida realse a software update because hardware can already cope.

Formuler you need to put your hand In your pocket £130 to buy the latest box

The difference between the sheild and formuler. Nivida realse a software update because hardware can already cope.

Formuler you need to put your hand In your pocket £130 to buy the latest box
What's your point to my original comment?
I said its worth more then just iptv, it handles everything really well, I also said its not better then the shield but it's really good, relax mike I'm still going to use My shield don't worry lol

What's your point to my original comment?
I said its worth more then just iptv, it handles everything really well, I also said its not better then the shield but it's really good, relax mike I'm still going to use My shield don't worry

It's a bit of a laugh about formuler ripping off there customers mate nothing more.

Dose on LG TV. I think for some reason it's only Sony tvs
I've just found something that might help LG owners gonna look into it now

Spoilers for LG TV owners:

Go to All Settings, Then Picture Mode, Stay on Select Mode. Press 1113111. You are now in the HDMI Signalling Override Menu. Go to EOTF. Select HLG and you are set.

I've just found something that might have LG owners gonna look into it now

Spoilers for LG TV owners:

Go to All Settings, Then Picture Mode, Stay on Select Mode. Press 1113111. You are now in the HDMI Signalling Override Menu. Go to EOTF. Select HLG and you are set.
Yes mate. I thinks it's been on the forum for a good while it dose work.

Yeah I've seen it before mate but my old LG wasn't having any of it for some reason just tried it as I have a different one now and it's worked

Back