SmartIPTV freezing after 30 seconds

Deedotwhy

trying to watch a game last night through SmartIPTV app on LG tv (non webOS), stream starts playing with 20Mb/s but slowly creeps down till the streams stops playing and freezes.
have Sly unlimited fibre.
tried resetting router etc, all the usual things. doesn't seem to be anything wrong with speed tests.
Any ideas?

On sky routers theres a setting called 'sky shield',can you check your router and make sure this is off, this can cause freezing and buffering.

I'm with sky unlimited fibre and don't have any problems with them throttling my speeds whilst I'm watching iptv kids on tablets and eldest online gaming even I have sky shield on and that dosnt affect my speeds how has the op got his TV through WiFi or ethanet

I have 2 suppliers for iptv, my isp is sly. I watched the football and tested both, the first played great the 2nd had the same symptoms Deedotwhy referred to, however with a vpn worked fine. Conclusion - sly block the suppliers they have identified in which case I suggest you get a vpn or try and find a supplier that has not been identified.

VPN on a telly if I’m not mistaken your better with a VPN router (pricey)
Or you can get a supplier that has already taken the VPN issue away or is also based outside uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have android boxes, pcs, firestick and tablets. Thought the easy option would be the telly. Supplier wants £10 to change MAC address

Sack that do it yourself
Ask for m3u line from him
Pm me if you need any help
Always happy to help
:0)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back