GrogBuild softcam changes to Grogbuild Freerange

grog68

VIP Member
TK Supporter
As of today grogbuild freerange will not install softcams during the setup process, it will still copy your line but you will now need to install the softcam via the downloadable plugins page.

The reason being, some people no longer need softcams as they don't have a line, others use mgcamd 1.38 while new HD line users require mgcamd 1.46, and of course some people use cccam and oscam, it seems pointless installing them all if not required.

forgot to mention, these ipk's are thanks to @dsayers2014

At the moment, if you go into downloadable plugins -> softcams you will see 4 mgcamd.1.46's listed, make sure you install the correct one, two are for ATV and other two are for VIX, there is then an ARM and Mipsel version for each image, if your box is a 4k box then make sure you install the ARM version for the base image you are using, if your box is NOT 4k then use the mipsel version

i have just put grogbuild on my h2h box using iptv with allforone plugin and when i go into epg in plugins i press blue button sources and the there is no iptv box to tick to get my iptv

Hi I have a zgemma h5.2s that's been on ipab for years so I have put grogbuild on wit 7.0 problem I'm having the is no cccam cfg file in ect .sorry for my ignorance do I just need a cam plugin and if so which one. Thanks in advance 👍

Hi I have a zgemma h5.2s that's been on ipab for years so I have put grogbuild on wit 7.0 problem I'm having the is no cccam cfg file in ect .sorry for my ignorance do I just need a cam plugin and if so which one. Thanks in advance 👍
you don't have atv 7 installed as grogbuild flashes atv 6.4

It's been a while since I've played with softcams so it may no longer be on the feed I use for grogbuild. You will need to install the softcams manually

You are very lucky that ipab build did not brick your box its fooked hundreds of boxes. Biggest pile of shite i have ever seen.Lost count of the amount who joined TK looking for a fix.

Hi I have a zgemma h5.2s that's been on ipab for years so I have put grogbuild on wit 7.0 problem I'm having the is no cccam cfg file in ect .sorry for my ignorance do I just need a cam plugin and if so which one. Thanks in advance
you don't have atv 7 installed as grogbuild flashes atv 6.4

It's been a while since I've played with softcams so it may no longer be on the feed I use for grogbuild. You will need to install the softcams manually
Thanks for your response 👍

Hi

I need some assistance/help. i have installed Grogbuild, followed all the instructions on Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes thread. The problem i had was the box did not download or change the SKY skin that i selected in the steps/process and the auto bouquet did not run. i feel like the setup was incomplete . i have also noticed the picture is not fitting correctly and 4:3 looks stretched when i stretch linear.

thanks

has Grogbuild definitely installed? ie do you see the monkey image when the box restarts?

Have you restored settings at all? you shouldn't need to

Back