Softcam location

tristansatki

TK Supporter
Hi,
Zgemma H9S, Openatv 6.3. Had to reinstall from fresh and using oscam OSCam r11572-798 which works good no problems. Also installed CCcam 2.3.8, in softcam setup it shows Oscam 11572..r798 and CCcam, can anyone tell me what folder and where the softcams are in? (not the files) the actual softcam goes?

Thanks

I have rephrased my question, In Openvix the softcam(s) are in /usr/softcams where are the softcam located? Thanks

On ViX it's /etc/tuxbox/config/ when using oscam

Image result for Setting up oscam on openvix image
[TUTORIAL] How to install OSCAM on OpenVIX
  1. Press MENU. Select Plugins.
  2. Next Press Green Button button again to download.
  3. Choose softcams. ...
  4. Select OSCAM and press OK.
  5. Choose Yes to confirm installation.
  6. Please wait while installing OSCAM softcam. ...
  7. File protocol: FTP. ...
  8. Copy subscription files from your PC to the /etc/tuxbox/config path of your receiver.

On ViX it's /etc/tuxbox/config/ when using oscam

View attachment 50257
[TUTORIAL] How to install OSCAM on OpenVIX
  1. Press MENU. Select Plugins.
  2. Next Press Green Button button again to download.
  3. Choose softcams. ...
  4. Select OSCAM and press OK.
  5. Choose Yes to confirm installation.
  6. Please wait while installing OSCAM softcam. ...
  7. File protocol: FTP. ...
  8. Copy subscription files from your PC to the /etc/tuxbox/config path of your receiver.
Thanks for answer, I meant to ask in Openvix the actual softcam is in usr/softcam. In my Openatv box where is the actual softcam located? I want to add CCcam 2.3.8

Hi,
Zgemma H9S, Openatv 6.3. Had to reinstall from fresh and using oscam OSCam r11572-798 which works good no problems. Also installed CCcam 2.3.8, in softcam setup it shows Oscam 11572..r798 and CCcam, can anyone tell me what folder and where the softcams are in? (not the files) the actual softcam goes?

Thanks
No, gbox, mgcamd, ncam and Oscam are in Download softcams
if cccam is listed in softcam manager then its installed

If cccam is not listed in downloadable plugins then that would indicate it's already installed

if cccam is listed in removable plugins then it is installed.

if cccam is listed in softcam manager then its installed

If cccam is not listed in downloadable plugins then that would indicate it's already installed

if cccam is listed in removable plugins then it is installed.
I have downloaded these files: SoftcamFeed 6.0, CCcam 2.3.8 ARM, and the prio.

On the box, this is what it shows:
in Remove plugins: cccam, oscam stable
in Download plugins: gbox, mgcamd, ncam, oscam-emu, oscam-smod, oscam-stable, oscam-trunk,wicardd
in Softcam setup: None, Oscam_11.546-r797, CCcam, oscam-stable, Oscam_11.572r798 This is the cam which seems to work 99.99%

Does this mean that CCcam 2.3.8 is installed but showing as CCcam, or that 2.3.8 has not been installed?

Thanks

I have downloaded these files: SoftcamFeed 6.0, CCcam 2.3.8 ARM, and the prio.

On the box, this is what it shows:
in Remove plugins: cccam, oscam stable
in Download plugins: gbox, mgcamd, ncam, oscam-emu, oscam-smod, oscam-stable, oscam-trunk,wicardd
in Softcam setup: None, Oscam_11.546-r797, CCcam, oscam-stable, Oscam_11.572r798 This is the cam which seems to work 99.99%

Does this mean that CCcam 2.3.8 is installed but showing as CCcam, or that 2.3.8 has not been installed?

Thanks
if the version is not being displayed, you could try removing it and then look at installing it and see which version is listed in downloadable plugins. I've never used cccam myself so not sure if the version is displayed nor do I know if it works with latest issues, has anyone confirmed that cccam is working with the latest fix?

if the version is not being displayed, you could try removing it and then look at installing it and see which version is listed in downloadable plugins. I've never used cccam myself so not sure if the version is displayed nor do I know if it works with latest issues, has anyone confirmed that cccam is working with the latest fix?
Hi,
removed CCCam (2.3.2r1.de) was showing as CCcam.
reinstalled CCcam 2.3.2r1.de now showing as "CCcam"
CCcam 2.3.8 is not showing anywhere on the box, except in etc/init.d/

CCcam 2.3.2 freezes 99% on all channels ( i have not sent the prio file to etc folder)

The issue with installing softcam IPK'S they maybe for older versions of softcam panel.

Uninstall IPK'S that you may have installed and try the softcam feeds command here OpenATV Softcam Feed

Then see if CCcam 2.3.8 is in download plugins, softcams.

For the softcam feeds in resources your image needs to have been made after 3rd of May 2019.

Is this to fix vm issues or a separate issue?

Back