Softcam location

I do use and very much like the oscam 11572.798, With the cccam I like to check if my lines are working with the info sub page on the box itself, instead of checking on a PC with 192.:9000 for the oscam

Doesn't it show when pressing ok twice? You might need to enable settings via skin.

I haven't used openatv for a while but doesn't it show the info in softcam setup?

Doesn't it show when pressing ok twice? You might need to enable settings via skin.

I haven't used openatv for a while but doesn't it show the info in softcam setup?
My box is using Default skin
OK or green button pressed twice brings you back to Image info.
On oscam it shows the info for the channel you are watching at the time, blue button bring more options, but only for the line you are connected to,
not a list of all your lines (ie in CCcam press blue and a list of your lines appear with red or green squares and how many cards are working, much like on a pc with 192.168.*.**:9000.

I'll try another skin and see what happens.

Thanks

On oscam it shows the info for the channel you are watching at the time, blue button bring more options, but only for the line you are connected to,
not a list of all your lines (ie in CCcam press blue and a list of your lines appear with red or green squares and how many cards are working, much like on a pc with 192.168.*.**:9000.

Thanks
Ix

Thanks
Amendment, I'm using MetrixHD. I tried other skins and adjusted settings but the same small problem. I'm thinking the box does not like to install Softcam IPKs.
Thanks to everyone for all your help and suggestions.

as far as I know pressing ok twice does only show the line being used, the only time I've seen info for all lines is if using oscam and you can use oscam-info in Info Panel

as far as I know pressing ok twice does only show the line being used, the only time I've seen info for all lines is if using oscam and you can use oscam-info in Info Panel
I have entered Info Panel>Softcam Setup>Blue info>Oscam Info - Main Menu, Green, Yellow or Blue>Error: oscam webif disabled,
Do I need to adjust someting here?

Back