Softcam setup help

jfoxon88

Hello Everyone

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I reflashed my box and reinstalled Woosh infinity but now the is no softcam manager, I installed the softcam feed ipk and now have soft cam setup and installed the plugins for MGCAMD and CCCAM and have FTP my lines over but when i try to activate it on softcam setup, it cant find my lines it just says None

Any ideas on how to fix this or what im doing wrong

Thank you

where did you get the softcam feed IPK?
i ran the built-in "software update" within openatv 6.2, and it updated all ok, but after reboot the softcam panel is no longer within the quick launch menu, i can only assume it's removed it during the update.

my softcam pluings are still installed though (cccam, oscam).

where did you get the softcam feed IPK?
i ran the built-in "software update" within openatv 6.2, and it updated all ok, but after reboot the softcam panel is no longer within the quick launch menu, i can only assume it's removed it during the update.

my softcam pluings are still installed though (cccam, oscam).

i got it of a thread on here, I am going to try the software update now and see what happens

its really weird my cam's are installed and the files are in the correct locations but when i load up softcam setup, the "select card server" bit just says none instead of having my cams there? anyone else found this?

Nevermind got it working, didnt realise i didnt need a card server lol just had to delete it and reupload it and restart it, cheers anyway guys

can anyone help i have h2h running open atv6.2 i did a reflash lost softcam cant get it to work is there a build available that has everything on there

Back