Software

marcus

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the latest software is for the Phoenix A850, mine has May 2014 version.

cheers

Ok thanks for that, its been doing my head in all day, "and relax". Is it deffo the phoenix a850 all down because i cant find anyone else.
Regards Andy

deffo down. mine went off about tea-time yesterday, and peeps on other forums are saying their's are also down

Last edited:
longest mine has been off since i bought it, can someone tell me if this is the end? or will we just need to download new software if and when it comes out?

longest mine has been off since i bought it, can someone tell me if this is the end? or will we just need to download new software if and when it comes out?

Yep still looks like its all down :-(

ive been looking for a reason but cant shed any light if its a server issue or plug has been pulled.

Anyone know for sure if this is KO time or just a fault?

cheers all

I'm pretty sure I've read a post on here that the server is now done with as in finished! However the post also stated that there maybe a file which can be downloaded to the box where you can then add your own provider for the box to work. Though as yet I haven't heard of any file or update being released.
Keep an eye out for any updates, these boxes have served people well, but IMHO it may be time to look at alternatives. Some of the boxes that are on the go just now for the virmin side are pretty good and don't cost that much.

Nice one for the info Gaz, good job the footy seasons over lets hope they come back on. It looks like theres loads of boxes that virmin would take out there, can anyone recomend any boxes with the same ease as the phoenix box is to set up and run. Cant be doing with them useing the apps to get the chanels though
Andy

I would hang fire at the moment and see if a patch comes out so peeps can add a line and get there boxes back up and running, as boxes go the kryptview A750 & A780 have turned out to be far better value in terms of how long they lasted (5 years +) than the A850 for the price lasting for (3 years).

I would hang fire at the moment and see if a patch comes out so peeps can add a line and get there boxes back up and running, as boxes go the kryptview A750 & A780 have turned out to be far better value in terms of how long they lasted (5 years +) than the A850 for the price lasting for (3 years).

As posted above there is meant to be a patch for the box coming at some time, but as you've already like me had fun with KV over the years, I took the decision to move on to a better box and I've never looked back. Each to their own of course!

Miraclebox mini.. all day long.. and thats from the null modem king.. aint that right bees.. And also tried and tested the Zgemma H1 fully pimped with vermin skin.. thanks maf.( he swapped boxes from upstairs to downstairs and it all worked). haha

plugged mine in - went to 'internet update' and it downloaded and then updated firmware. my box is now on software version sv1.00.00 dated may 19 2016

no channels of course..

Back