solo 2 Sorry Feeds are down for maintenance. ????

mrsmile

Hello,

Im new to all this so please bear with with but I have a vu+ solo 2 running on Vix version 3.0. everything is running and set up no probs BUT every time I go to download plugins or software updates I keep getting a message just saying Sorry Feeds are down for maintenance. Im just wondering if the feeds are down (tho I have been getting this message for last 3 days ) or if there is something i can / should be doing . I go to information and see I am using version 3.0, build 748, kernel 3.3.8 and drivers 2013-09-16 and last update 2013-10-05

I am using iDreamX on mac to control solo 2.

If I can download via solo 2 and have to use iDreamX to transfer, where would I find downloads

If any1 can help me get the correct setting to get feeds working it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Adam (Newbie)

the reason why its down is due to your old image not supported any more,to overcome this a whole fresh flash is needed on the new image APOLLO,anytime i need uptodate info images i refer to wos home of vix,note remember to save your line data onto pc before reflashing.

Back