Some IPTV Channels breaking up

simon5389

I have a problem where a certain few channels are breaking up, I have a couple of providers i was trialing and experience the same thing with both providers but for different channels, if i put the m3u into my phone then they work perfect, which would lead me to believe that the issue is with the file type for them feeds and compatibility with the h2s possibly? I have read that some feeds are mips and other mipsel as to if im barking up the wrong tree completely there or not I dont know, but if there is some sort of player I can download to fix this or has anyone had similar issues and found the solution?

Thanks in advance (y)

Are you using the same wifi connection on both systems?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah mate, 2 boxes with exactly the same image just loaded with a different line , my phone is on the same wifi too and will play the channels that break up on the box perfectly so I'm convinced its not the providers fault

sly Atlantic sometimes does this with e2 boxes for some unknown reason, and when streamed on mag or android works ok

I am convinced people would have much less hassle if they used a app/device that was built for IPTV rather than zgemmas
Every time I use a zgemma the picture freezes after a while and i have to go up and back down a channel to get it working again, I hardly have these types of issues with the above

sly Atlantic sometimes does this with e2 boxes for some unknown reason, and when streamed on mag or android works ok

I am convinced people would have much less hassle if they used a app/device that was built for IPTV rather than zgemmas
Every time I use a zgemma the picture freezes after a while and i have to go up and back down a channel to get it working again, I hardly have these types of issues with the above

Its mainly the Bein sports channels on both and the Sky sports news on one, everything else works perfect... I agree im debating scrapping the e2 boxes and using an Android device with airplay or one that has a HDMI like the wetek play, but I hated setting up the wetek play 2, they're just overly fiddly, everythings more clicks than needed and the remote is crap too.

It's possible both providers are using the same streams from a main supplier

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

It's possible both providers are using the same streams from a main supplier

Yeah more than likely but still doesn't explain why works perfect on mobile devices, i have read about using the xtream tv app there is 2 versions and one corrects this, however I am running mine direct into the Bouquets, get full EPG etc, just like I say the odd channel has an issue only on the h2s box

Disable tuners, and turn off cams, see if that helps, also as iptv uses a lot of processing power it would be advised to mount a 64 GB memory pen (assuming no hardrive)

Disable tuners, and turn off cams, see if that helps, also as iptv uses a lot of processing power it would be advised to mount a 64 GB memory pen (assuming no hardrive)

I have a 500gb HDD installed, I have done a bit more playing about and it would appear that if you pause the feed for 10 seconds it then works perfectly on playback, therefore pointing towards the buffer size, just trying now how to work out how to change the buffer size

i am experiencing similar issues on a solo2 using openvix 3.2.. i will be updating to the latest build in the next day or two.. have you resolved this and how?

Its quite possible that the channels that break up on your box but not on your phone is because the screen size on your phone will have a different resolution and therefore works fine on your phone but your box is looking to display in full hd. The phone screen size requires a smaller buffer. My streams sometime jitter for a second then resume ok.
laserguy100

Back