Somebody using my MAC or not ?

NazoDoop

TK Veteran
I sub to two servers. One of which has worked fine for years. The other is a newer one which I've had persistent problems with. The provider is helpful but unable to diagnose the problem. He did suggest someone could have my mac address and has cloned it.

It sometimes kicks me out the server randomly, but more so when I switch providers or reboot the box. Usually changing to an Albanian VPN works, but today nothing works at all. With/Without VPN, German, UK, Albanian etc all don't work. It comes up with code 7 and says the line is blocked.

Any ideas ?

See if there is any updates to your box code 7 can also mean out of date firmware.
Only way the can have your mac is if they've searched via certain software by the port number

I always update me firmware mate.
I'll contact them and ask for them to lock the line to an IP

I always update me firmware mate.
I'll contact them and ask for them to lock the line to an IP
IP lock won't work as it locks to first connection it makes so if another is using your line locks to them.
Ask your provider if he has hardware lock on his panel if so tell him to hardware your line to your box then can't be used elsewhere

IP lock won't work as it locks to first connection it makes so if another is using your line locks to them.
Ask your provider if he has hardware lock on his panel if so tell him to hardware your line to your box then can't be used elsewhere

It regularly does this. I need to know if it's my end or theirs.

I'll keep an eye on it thanks.
If I try an Albanian VPN it then usually works, can't be geo-locked as sometimes UK vpn works fine too ?

Had enough now, i'll call it a day a stop subbing.

Last edited:
I'll keep an eye on it thanks.
If I try an Albanian VPN it then usually works, can't be geo-locked as sometimes UK vpn works fine too ?

Had enough now, i'll call it a day a stop subbing.
Try using the Mac converter to URL and try on another device and see if it does the same.

Thanks for the info guys. Seems to be back on and stable now :unsure:. I'll see the sub out and then decide whether to get another month

Back