Someone advice me on a proper IPTV SUB not a crapper reseller.

Is IPTV really that bad though where it glitches and freezes? I was over at a friends house last night who uses Kodi and he had perfect streams for the shows he was watching. Didn't notice any glitches or buffering etc

It depends the on the setup
It's so easy to blame the agent
But most time it's the end user is setup wrong or just too picky

I got some 1080p upgrades
I the house on the h2s it does struggle with the 1080p
On the iPad it works great

oh ok. Well I was thinking about getting a mag box and then have Ethernet fibre connection to connect the box. Hear the mag box is the best for IPTV. Its just when I read these forums and see people complaining about IPTV glitches I keep thinking is it worth forking out £60-70ish on a new mag box, then pay for a line just to get crap service. As mentioned in an earlier post, wife and kids seem fine with current sly line as 2 Indian channels n some kids channels work fine. Its just me who keeps thinking football season is starting soon and will miss out!

Also, my existing sly provider....he says he has set up a new server for IPTV and is rolling it out. He used to say he ran his own servers for sly and never really had a problem with his service so am hoping his IPTV would be fine too.

Mag box all day but try a few testlines first then go with the best one.Had sly for years but iptv runs well enough and
lots more channels.

If anyone has a iptv supplier for mag that is not constantly freezing on "popular" channels I'd be obliged if they would pm me. I find it very difficult to test lines properly as invariably you go to watch something at the weekend and it buffers like crazy. I know perfection is out of reach but surely there are some decent servers out there. Last weekend gaa on sky sports 5 was terrible, today its golf on sky sports 4!

If anyone has a iptv supplier for mag that is not constantly freezing on "popular" channels I'd be obliged if they would pm me. I find it very difficult to test lines properly as invariably you go to watch something at the weekend and it buffers like crazy. I know perfection is out of reach but surely there are some decent servers out there. Last weekend gaa on sky sports 5 was terrible, today its golf on sky sports 4!
What broadband speed are you getting

Should be ok running iptv on that speed without freezing,You get your tests via the request forum

Yes I got all my subs from there. However I suspect more guys are resellers now than actually owning the servers. Maybe that wasn't the case on cardsharing previously. Maybe they have less control on servers being over subscribed?

I have a few providers and find on the mag box all work almost 100 percent
On zgemma h52s 90 percent and on open box 70 percent have to say that wooshbuild s recommended iptv server on zgemma is excellent and properly maintained.

Back