Sony Aisa and Zee TV, some of Asian Channel are not working in openbox

Jaymin

Hi,

In my open box, some of the Asian channel is not working, it is not a issue with gift card as Sky sports and other paid channels as are working, but only few Asian channels are not working, please advice me.

Update TP list via network. Do a channel scan. Those channels have moved transponder.

Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I have V9S box, where we can only update by network, I will try that and updarte you. but if someone have updated channel list please help me.

Your unlikely to find a channel list for that box other than that already on it. Sorry worst box in the world. Had one myself and binned it after 3weeks go a zgemna instead.

Good luck

Thanks for your reply, also this Open box is not working with cable of SKY Q box. is that any other box are working

Sky Q is a whole other beast. You'll need to search the forum for this. Basically though sly replace the lnb and it's not compatible with normal satellite receivers.

Good luck

not all channels are working even after rescan and update through network
Which ones don't work? Eurosport 1&2 along with sports box office have gone dark. Possibly permenantly. Everything else had an alternative.

Good luck

Hi, I have an openbox and updated channel list using network and Zee Tv and Zee Punjabi Channels are still not working. I tried to delete the channel list and rescanned using the search option in openbox.
Also tested using another Cline.

Its been not working for a couple of weeks now.

Anyone help?

There on a new frequency the channel list may of not been updated for openbox best to do is add manually look on lyngsat.com for updates

Back