Sony google tv + Tivimate

kayum91

I recently purchased a Sony TV which has the google OS. I thought ill try tivimate on it and wow I was pleasantly surprised how good it ran!
I currently have a formuler z10 box and I cannot tell the difference quality wise and also with the built in app I can use just the one remote.
Any downsides on using iptv on a smart tv? seems like the processor in my tv is powerful to handle it and cannot see any lag.

You might find the app crashes now and again due to ram management. Android TVs are not that powerful. But you can live with it.

You might find the app crashes now and again due to ram management. Android TVs are not that powerful. But you can live with it.
Yeh i thought the same, my lg tv struggled massively but this new one has been really good. I guess tivimate must be quite a light software, i installed implayer which crashed a few times.

Yeh i thought the same, my lg tv struggled massively but this new one has been really good. I guess tivimate must be quite a light software, i installed implayer which crashed a few times.
Yeah tivimate runs better on lower end devices. Implayer is improving but requires a high spec device. A new firestick for example will suffice. Implayer has more things built in.

my LG (slightly old) has webos (not great) did yours have android?

Most modern upper to mid end Sony TVs have android built in. Other brands to. I find it convenient but as mentioned not the fastest/most powerful. Tivimate is a win on Android TV built in. If have dedicated device then I'd say implayer is a win. Both are good software.

Can someone please advise me on how to actually get the m3u file on my sony TV. I have the 85xh9505 and i see all these IPTV apps on the play store but when i download it. It looks for the m3u file on the internal memory. How can i get my m3u file with my dedicated EPG URL to work on this.

I dont want to type in that code manually will take forever. Is there an easier way? There must be.

I cant access my sony internal memory from my laptop to transfer the file over.

Also, what is the best app on the playstore. There are so many its hard to pick the best one which works smoothy. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Can someone please advise me on how to actually get the m3u file on my sony TV. I have the 85xh9505 and i see all these IPTV apps on the play store but when i download it. It looks for the m3u file on the internal memory. How can i get my m3u file with my dedicated EPG URL to work on this.

I dont want to type in that code manually will take forever. Is there an easier way? There must be.

I cant access my sony internal memory from my laptop to transfer the file over.

Also, what is the best app on the playstore. There are so many its hard to pick the best one which works smoothy. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Use Ibo player app you can load the m3u via their website

Oh right ok. Any idea what app?

I mean the phone and TV are connected to the same WIFI network.
You don't load an m3u directly onto the TV it's added via am app I have already said install IBO player and load it via their website

Back