Sony google tv + Tivimate

Tivimate or implayer gives better picture quality imo than say the free apps. It decodes the stream better and the TV gives a better picture
Load of rubbish pretty much all apps use same inbuilt android player.

People prefer different apps for layout plus some do have better playback settings but pic quality would be the same on pretty much any app you use.

Load of rubbish pretty much all apps use same inbuilt android player.

People prefer different apps for layout plus some do have better playback settings but pic quality would be the same on pretty much any app you use.
Maybe your imo mate. But I've tested

Mate I have evrey single app out there is. No difference in pic quality on any.

Some apps may be suited better to certain devices etc. But think about imagine VLC was the standard player in any app. VLC will play the content the same no matter which app it was associated with.

I would say best all round app has to be xciptv although I don't like layout.

No need to add external player as VLC is the standard player. VLC is bullet proof can play anything.

Just an opinion but really I don't have a preference on apps switch all the time.

Mate I have evrey single app out there is. No difference in pic quality on any.

Some apps may be suited better to certain devices etc. But think about imagine VLC was the standard player in any app. VLC will play the content the same no matter which app it was associated with.
So most apps have exo player. So exo player plays the same quality as VLC player?

So most apps have exo player. So exo player plays the same quality as VLC player?
Not really VLC will handle different codecs better. Sometimes you will. Open a movie in tivimate and it won't play. But use VLC and it plays fine.

You don't get that issue with xciptv because as I said it uses built in VLC.

Not really VLC will handle different codecs better. Sometimes you will. Open a movie in tivimate and it won't play. But use VLC and it plays fine.

You don't get that issue with xciptv because as I said it uses built in VLC.
I guess it depends on hardware and software as exo playback is better imo for live TV. VLC can playback more codecs though.

I guess it depends on hardware and software as exo playback is better imo for live TV. VLC can playback l

I guess it depends on hardware and software as exo playback is better imo for live TV. VLC can playback more codecs though.
Exactly what I said. But to say certain apps have better pic quality is not correct. Your pic quality will largely depend on supplier to some extent hardware.

Back