Sony XM3 headphones

channelking

These headphones are really good generally if using with likes of YouTube, i player etc.

But anytime I try it with iptv or plex the sound is horrendous and really distorted. Is there any setting on the TV or headphones that can change to fix this issue?

Trying these on my phone with IPTV and plex its flawless sound.

But then using it on the same things but on my TV its really muffled and distorted the sound.

So is it because bluetooth technology is so old on my TV that is the cause of the sound quality issues with the headphones when accessing IPTV and plex via the TV?

Headphone jack in TV is knackered.

Yes they are legit and genuine Sony ones.

They were perfect on my phone when using plex or iptv but horrible sound when using same services via the TV with the headphones.

These headphones are really good generally if using with likes of YouTube, i player etc.

But anytime I try it with iptv or plex the sound is horrendous and really distorted. Is there any setting on the TV or headphones that can change to fix this issue?
Trying these on my phone with IPTV and plex its flawless sound.

But then using it on the same things but on my TV its really muffled and distorted the sound.

So is it because bluetooth technology is so old on my TV that is the cause of the sound quality issues with the headphones when accessing IPTV and plex via the TV?
You've contradicted your self in your old Post and your new post 1st they was horrendus with iptv and plex and really distorted.
Now in your 2nd post your saying there flawless for plex and iptv.

Also check settings on your tv for headphones/audio

You've contradicted your self in your old Post and your new post 1st they was horrendus with iptv and plex and really distorted.
Now in your 2nd post your saying there flawless for plex and iptv.

Also check settings on your tv for headphones/audio

I think he's saying that they work fine on his phone but not on the TV.

Back