Cable Sorry another newbie with a few questions

Sorry gmangt4 didn't see your last post before I replied. So select factory default then use your link. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed as it in..I don't want to spend the best part of £200 and not be able to use it

lol We are all posting at once, thats TK for you lol
They don't come plug and play if thats what your thinking, the guides I linked will give you an idea what to expect, but easiest thing is get it with OpenATV installed and flash the backip I linked, change your region and add your line and your done, to give you an idea the first time I did it using bees excellent guide took me a week, now I can do fast box setup in 10 mins lol Then once your confident enough and done enough reading you can back your box up and then have a go at doing your own and if stuck you can restore your previous backup.
BTW Dillyp has just put up an excellent twin cable tuner box for sale, external HDD needed but a cracking box.

You know I'm a Vu baby lol wait until I get my Duo2 you rotter lol
Also @OP as its Dangerous backup he will help you no end, like most on here so don't fret with your new toy, everything will have been covered many many times on here already

8 mins teamviewer, 7 mins with my eyes closed.
16 seconds to scan my Channels in,
just remind me how longggggggg yours takes

You know I'm a Vu baby lol wait until I get my Duo2 you rotter lol
Also @OP as its Dangerous backup he will help you no end, like most on here so don't fret with your new toy, everything will have been covered many many times on here already
I'm tempted for the vu, I'll sleep on it ;-)

See as I'm retired I do mine leisurely lol Have to light my pipe a few times lol VU+ and Vix FTW lol

Back