sound but no picture (video club/TV series) mag254

StrawDog

TK Veteran
so thought i'd stick a movie on but all I'm getting is sound and no picture, checked normal streaming tv and that's working fine, video club I got like maybe 3 movies to play the rest (including TV series are all black screen with no picture but sound)

if 3 or working then it would suggest my settings are correct?

the provider?

Thanks

Sorry meant video settings on your box. Do you have video settings set to video output mode 720p-50 and graphic resolution 1280x720

urm no, 1080p and been like that for yonks...that's the weird thing, it's been a while that I've checked the movie section out, and I thought I'd quickly ask here (and of course check google, they mention bios but like?!?!) before contacting my provider as was harassing him the other day about something else...lol, tried 720, still the same....

Must be provider issue maybe he hasn't logged and created the certain codecs etc or done the correct process onto there server, has if it was your box or any problem your side nothing would play.

yeah turns out that it's the mag as it doesn't have all the codecs to run the movies etc. Time to sell up and look at an STB emu device me thinks, either that or an amazon stick.....runs of to search...

just seen the thread above mine about the Formuler Z+ Plus 4K ?

Last edited:
I've never had any problems playing any vod content on my mag box form 254 to 322 to a 256, have you got the very latest software installed on your box?

yeah, done the update last night to the latest version as was checking everything last night and noticed a new update....

Back