Sound coming and going

Coybig86

new to IPTV after having zgemma VM so testing out a couple of streams(1 so far) on my samsung tv until my mag box arrives. normal UK tv seems spot on with the provider I’ve tried however when I flick to US for some sports or movies the sound comes and goes or screen jumps.
Obviously nothings perfect when you’re paying next to nothing for it but is that likely to be a WiFi problem TV problem or provider problem?

All i can think is your internet speed isn't good enough, as i had the exact same problem until i changed VPN servers ( US streams are generally higher bitrate and therefore need a faster connection )

What are your speeds like ?

Will double check when i get home. What kind of speed should I be after? I’m never impressed with Samsung’s WiFi receiver seems a bit shit so hoping once I get my box and use Ethernet cable it’ll sort it then

Will double check when i get home. What kind of speed should I be after? I’m never impressed with Samsung’s WiFi receiver seems a bit shit so hoping once I get my box and use Ethernet cable it’ll sort it then

Thats very likely.
You need a minimum of 12-15megabit for Full HD channels. The rest need about 5 to 10 megabit

I would say this sounds like your provider not your set up has he must not have is own streams on us tv, had if it was your Internet UK channels would also fail.

Back