Spanish HD sport channels on Astra 19.2

carlozdre

I'd like to get Spanish HD sport channels in London (Canal+ La Liga, Liga Campeones, etc). That's all I am after, La Liga and Champions League in HD.

I have a Sky dish but I guess that's not big enough for Astra 19.2.

What size of dish do I need to replace that?

Also planning to get a VU+ Solo2 and I assume this box would be fine, how would I go about a subscription, or how do I get the HD channels? Is the approach similar to clines/nlines, subscription based?

I am thinking to get the box from WOS with a VIX image. Just need to figure out how to go about the subscription once I find out what king of size I need for the dish.

An 80cm dish should be fine down south and 90cm will be perfect. The HD channels should be included in a server you buy as canal+ do not have the pairing protection. post here for a server. A server with spanish channels should also include german and french channels which is a bonus for sports :-)

hi
i think you have 2 choice you can try getting Canal+ spain by 2 sats 19.E and 30w
30w flysat coverage
19 E flysat coverage
i think both have good coverage in England but 19E better cause you can get both of 28 and 19E in same dish with 2 lnb one for 19E and one for 28E
cline is more stable with canal+ spain
regards

Sweet, thank you very much for your help guys! Will let you know how it goes.

---------- Post Merged at 10:00 AM ----------

So I will only need one LNB per satellite I take it? Do I have to change my existing one from Sky?

I also have a quad LNB at home, from the Sky guy as I've asked for one when he came to install the dish!

So I can get both 19.2E and 28.2E on the same dish then? I bought a 90cm dish but where should I point it? In between 19 and 28?

Looking to buy a compass and a satellite finder now off Amazon!

Back