Sparky wanted ! Wifi Wireless Heated Digital Thermostat LCD

just it never mentioned the amps or the wattage and therefore never knew...i might just get that £16.00 quid one...

thanks, I was looking to an alternative that would work, ended up with that £16.00 quid one, claims that it works....but for £16.00 ?! haha, guess we'll see.....

thanks, I was looking to an alternative that would work, ended up with that £16.00 quid one, claims that it works....but for £16.00 ?! haha, guess we'll see.....
That first one you linked to is for ufh, it has a probe to go under the floor, it won't work without it, or if it does, it won't be accurate.

Think it would do you ok like.. it's just a simple thermostat, it's more a case of where are you putting that lead with the sensor on it lol..

I was just going to leave it right next to the thermostat, when it's fitted, after all the other one has it's built it.

So the yellow existing lead to 1 or 2 ?

22-01-2020 12-20-07.jpg

It goes into 2 mates this the normally open circuit.

You prob going to have to leave your time lock in constant or bypass the timeclock with the output

yeah it's on open all the time (The digital clock) I always have just controlled it from the thermostat.....weird i know...hehe

so yellow into 2, sweet!

red to red, green to green, and blue to fuc* :LOL:

so with this thermostat being attached direct to the mains the N Is blocked until...

The thermostat runs a current through the thermistor and measures the resistance. It uses this resistance to calculate the temperature of the air in the room. That temperature is then compared to preset temperatures for the heater and air conditioner, if they are turned on.

and then it makes a circuit and connect the boiler which then fires it up.....? is that what the "yellow is for" ?!?

I can see that Neutral is also pointing too "close" (Closed?) what would that be for....?

oh and no sensor to wire up on that one.

That bit with the circle is all internal .. the closed side just means its the normally closed circuit.. basically if things start going back to front as in your heating gets the signal to come on when it's supposed to be off and it's off when it's supposed to be on, fire the yellow wire into the closed side as it's the opposite of the open side. All depends on which way the system has been wired. But I'd gues normally open should be grand.

Is the sensor built in then?

Also I noticed the one with wireless control is £22 not £16 is this the one you got?

As rapture has pointed out it’s live, neutral, earth which are straight forward then your yellow is your ‘switch’ wire which will fire the boiler up when the stat asks it to.

Screenshot_20200122_153431_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg

This is the spec you need
NTC 10k 1% thermistor

There's like surface mount ones you could prob get away with.. would save cutting back that lead etc

Back