Split Cardshare and IPTV

ZenUK

Hi,

Thought I'd dig the old girl out the garage (ZGemma H2.S), replaced my SkyQ LNB with a normal LNB just for Freesat then thought I'd have the remaining channels that still exist on Sly CardSharing, however I was wondering what the possibility would be to fill in the missing gaps using IPTV so go through the guide noting down which channels don't clear and then fill those with an IPTV Source.

Just wondering if this has been done and if there was a guide somewhere that I'm struggling to find.

Thanks!

You can use CustomMix with Autobouquetsmaker to add iptv streams into ABM channels have a look here Can anyone else confirm that we've lost some MTV channels (not all) on satellite? although that's based on an old lineup.

You can read more about adding streams to CustomMix here
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/001d5383242b8caab3288aed9a83f31b6869122e/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/README.txt#L291

Hi,

Thought I'd dig the old girl out the garage (ZGemma H2.S), replaced my SkyQ LNB with a normal LNB just for Freesat then thought I'd have the remaining channels that still exist on Sly CardSharing, however I was wondering what the possibility would be to fill in the missing gaps using IPTV so go through the guide noting down which channels don't clear and then fill those with an IPTV Source.

Just wondering if this has been done and if there was a guide somewhere that I'm struggling to find.

Thanks!
Hope you've been feeding and watering the old girl wouldn't want you to get into any serious bother now would we lmfao

Having issues with E-Channelizer thinks I've already had a trial (I'm currently on a VM as at work connected to a Windows VM at home which has never had it installed on)

moshibeth said:
Why the need for E-Channelizer are easier methods to use

What other solutions are there out there. I've got the M3U Sorted and a list of channels I need to adjust so I can have a split of Sat and IPTV.

Thanks,

I'd like to keep everything as tidy as I can with just the standard bocquets like "Entertainment" "Sport" etc, I'm wanting to keep all the sat channels that are live and just filling the gaps with IPTV.

Thanks,

I'd like to keep everything as tidy as I can with just the standard bocquets like "Entertainment" "Sport" etc, I'm wanting to keep all the sat channels that are live and just filling the gaps with IPTV.

Thanks,
Its will be like that and perfect using jedi and autobouquets maker

Back